Trump

"I wanted to go through the boxes and get all my personal things out. I don’t want to hand that over, and I was very busy, as you’ve sort of seen." -Trump on 6/20/2023 Bret Baier interview

Um, that contradicts several of his previous "I didn't have anything", "I didn't take anything", "I did have them but I turned them in already" etc claims. This orange jaborni keeps tripping all over himself and incriminating himself. What happens when all you do is lie and lie and lie.

The prosecutors can use this new interview in court, Fox "news" should keep interviewing Trump, letting him talk and talk :)

Um, Shiff's not being removed, he was just censured. Censure Shiff for telling the truth, yet protect Santos. Republicans are a weird lot.

The Durham report isn't all what Republicans are desperately pretending it is. They're just grasping at anything they see as a win considering Trump's circling the drain and threatening to take the GOP with him. Good riddance.

FunFact: The Mueller report concluded that there were multiple connections between Trump campaign officials and people in the Russian government and offers of assistance. Thee dozen charges and multiple convictions came from that. Can't spin that.

Trump heard on tape discussing 'highly confidential, secret' documents -BBC

In the recording, the former president is heard riffling through papers and saying: "This is highly confidential." -snip

Mr Trump is heard saying "these are the papers" and referring to a document about Iran which he calls "highly confidential".

"This was done by the military and given to me," he says. "See as president I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret."

It appears to be the same audio recording cited by federal prosecutors in their indictment of Mr Trump. -snip

Oh Treaon... Oh Trumpers...

Trump posted what he said was Obama's address, prosecutors say. An armed man was soon arrested there

Former President Donald Trump posted on his social media platform what he claimed was the home address of former President Barack Obama on the same day that a man with guns in his van was arrested near the property, federal prosecutors said Wednesday in revealing new details about the case.

Taylor Taranto, 37, who prosecutors say participated in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol, kept two firearms and hundreds of rounds of ammunition inside a van he had driven cross-country and had been living in, according to a Justice Department motion that seeks to keep him behind bars.

On the day of his June 29 arrest, prosecutors said, Taranto reposted a Truth Social post from Trump containing what Trump claimed was Obama’s home address. In a post on Telegram, Taranto wrote: “We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.” That’s a reference to John Podesta, the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Democratic presidential campaign.

-snip

Standard thug behavior from Trump/Trumpers.

Under oath, John Kelly raises serious allegations against Trump

After Donald Trump left the White House, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, the man who served as the Republican president’s chief of staff for 17 months, has struggled to contain his contempt for his former boss. Over the last couple of years, Kelly has accused Trump of, among other things, “poisoning” people’s minds, having “serious character issues,” and not being “a real man.”
But even more important than Kelly’s assessment of the former president’s character are the concerns he’s raised about Trump’s abuses while in office. Last fall, the week before Thanksgiving, Kelly told The New York Times that Trump, during his presidency, told his chief of staff to use the Internal Revenue Service and the Justice Department to target his critics and perceived political foes.
The Times’ report went on to note, “Mr. Kelly said he made clear to Mr. Trump that there were serious legal and ethical issues with what he wanted.” The then-president “regularly” made the demands anyway, leading Kelly to remind his boss what he wanted “was not just potentially illegal and immoral but also could blow back on him.”
-snip

Rightist love to claim that the Left "weaponized the DOJ", what Trump did is what weaponizing the DOJ and IRS actually is. From the mouth of someone close to Trump and a life long Conservative.

So embarrassing for the GOP.

Remember kiddos, Trump is on recorded tape asking Brad Raffensperger, the top election official of Georgia to help him cheat-to-win the 2020 election.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes." -Donald Trump

Which is fuinny still seeing Trumpers completely ignore or hand-wave that indisputable attempt at cheating away (one of many attempts btw), while claiming without proof that the Democrats stole the election.

The more unhinged, racist and antisemitic Robert F Kennedy's rants become, the more the Left pushes him away and the more the Right embraces him :)

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

Michigan’s attorney general filed felony charges Tuesday against 16 Republicans who acted as fake electors for then-President Donald Trump in 2020, accusing them of submitting false certificates that confirmed they were legitimate electors despite Joe Biden’s victory in the state.

Attorney General Dana Nessel, a Democrat, announced Tuesday that all 16 people would face eight criminal charges, including forgery and conspiracy to commit election forgery. The top charges carry a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison.
-snip

When these deplorables end up in prison, I wonder if they'll think that cheating for Trump and commiting felonies was worth it.

Trump says he is about to be arrested as letter confirms he’s target of Jan 6 probe

Former President Donald Trump revealed on Tuesday that he has been notified by the Department of Justice of his status as a target of the investigation into the January 6 attack, the first real confirmation that he could face criminal charges for his role in the hourslong siege of Capitol Hill.

Mr Trump wrote in a lengthy statement delivered via his Truth Social platform that special counsel Jack Smith had notified him via letter on Sunday about the development; The Independent had previously reported that Mr Smith was preparing a superseding indictment for the former president related to the Jan 6 attack.
-snip

About time. The leader of the domestic terrorist attempted coup may be held accountable. What a time to be alive :)

Giuliani concedes he made public comments falsely claiming Georgia election workers committed fraud

"Rudy Giuliani has conceded that he made public comments falsely claiming two Georgia election workers committed ballot fraud during the 2020 presidential race but is arguing that the statements were protected by the First Amendment.

That assertion by Giuliani, who as part of Donald Trump’s legal team tried to overturn results in battleground states, came in a filing Tuesday in a lawsuit by Ruby Freeman and Wandrea “Shaye” Moss. Their lawsuit from December 2021 accused the former New York City mayor of defaming them by falsely stating that they had engaged in fraud while counting ballots at State Farm Arena in Atlanta."
-snip

Doubtful the "freedom of speech" angle is going to get him out of the defamation lawsuits and then being indicted by the GA district attorney for election tampering. Rudy's going to flip to save his own greasy skin.

Last edited:
Trump indicted by grand jury on 2020 election interference: Live updates

Former President Donald Trump was criminally charged Tuesday in connection with his efforts to reverse his loss to President Joe Biden in 2020.

The charges mark the unprecedented third criminal indictment against the former president since he launched his latest bid for the 2024 Republican nomination. No other U.S. president, current or former, has ever faced criminal charges.
-snip

Three indictments with the Georgia criminal case over pressuring election officials and election interference still pending.

The Trump Crime Family in its full glory.

Trump blames wokeness for US women’s soccer team loss, trolls Megan Rapinoe: ‘USA is going to Hell!’

Donald Trump directed an unhinged tirade at the US Women’s National Soccer Team, blaming its unexpected early exit from the World Cup on a culture of wokeness under “Crooked Joe Biden” — while savagely trolling Megan Rapinoe over the loss. -snip

Trump and Trumpers showing their true American patriotism again...

I for one was sad to see our team lose the Women's World Cup this year, great game, but devastating. I'm also a patriot.

Utah man suspected of threatening President Joe Biden shot and killed as FBI served warrant

An armed Utah man accused of making violent threats against President Joe Biden was shot and killed by FBI agents hours before the president landed in the state Wednesday, authorities said.

Special agents were trying to serve a warrant on the home of Craig Deleeuw Robertson in Provo, south of Salt Lake City, when the shooting happened at 6:15 a.m., the FBI said in a statement.

Robertson was armed at the time of the shooting, according to two law enforcement sources who spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of an ongoing investigation.

Robertson posted online Monday that he had heard Biden was coming to Utah and he was planning to dig out a camouflage suit and begin “cleaning the dust off the M24 sniper rifle,” a post that came after months of graphic online threats against several public figures, according to court documents. Robertson referred to himself as a “MAGA Trumper,” a reference to former President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan, and also posted threats against top law enforcement officials overseeing court cases against Trump.
-snip

Another MAGA winner.

Trump blasts ‘phoney’ Georgia DA after report prosecutors have texts, emails linking him to voting system breach

Georgia Prosecutors Have Texts Linking Trump Allies To Voting System Breach, Report Says—As Possible Charges Loom

Atlanta District Attorney Fani Willis and her team of prosecutors have text messages that connect some of former President Donald Trump’s legal team to a voting system breach in a rural Georgia county" -snip

But I was told over and over by Trumpers that the Georgia election was stolen by the Left. It's like whenever the Right accuses, it actually is a confession.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back