Trump

"A 37-count criminal indictment against Donald Trump was unsealed Friday, revealing allegations that thr former president willfully retained classified government records and conspired to prevent their return to U.S. officials." -snip

Thirty-Seven criminal indictments! Wowsers! That's gotta sting, no wonder Cult45 members are all tumbleweeds in here.

dnikesr62e2k1rdjsufnidz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

These indictments don't solely reflect poorly on Trump, it's on the whole GOP and every person that supported/voted for Trump. The history books will not be kind :(

Last edited:
New Trump indictment over documents is a 'whole different ballgame,' says Jonathan Turley -Fox News

Trump had our top level nuclear secrets, military secrets, military secrets of foreign nations, some our allies, documents of the highest security clearance where only a few people had authorization to read, the list goes all stored in boxes where anyone could go. The damage he caused will not be known for years. The damage to our intelligence agencies and agents in the field.

Trump had multiple chances to return everything and not face investigation, he lied about doing so. On multiple occasions Trump suggested to his lawyers that they lie about having and/or destroy the documents the DOJ was looking for. This wasn't

So much more will come out in the coming days and then trial. SO. MUCH. MORE.

-5-pg12-ht-ps-230609_1686336785631_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

_130051368_trumpindictmentphotosballroom.jpg

I know Trumpers don't care, they've been making excuses for this dangerous clown since 2016 and haven't stopped. It's always someone else's fault, "fake news" or what about this/that.

Even if Trump gets off and it's possible, as this trial is taking place in Florida, Trump's home state and it only takes one Trumper juror to ignore the Mount Everest levels of evidence and let Donnie walk free, history will not be kind to you.

Last edited:
It is an extremely damning indictment. There are indictments that are sometimes called narrative or speaking indictments. These are indictments that are really meant to make a point as to the depth of the evidence. There are some indictments that are just bare bones. This is not. The special counsel knew that there would be a lot of people who were going to allege that the Department of Justice was acting in a biased or politically motivated way.

This is clearly an indictment that was drafted to answer those questions. It’s overwhelming in details. And, you know, the Trump team should not fool itself, these are hits below the waterline. These are witnesses who apparently testified under oath, gave statements to federal investigators, both of which can be criminally charged if they’re false. Those witnesses are directly quoting the president in encouraging others not to look for documents or allegedly to conceal them. It’s damaging. -Jonathan Truly on Fox News "America Reports"

image.jpg
Video

History books :)

Trump Couldn’t Find New Lawyers For Arraignment, Reports Say

Former President Donald Trump will be represented by two of his existing attorneys when he’s arraigned Tuesday on 37 felony counts after a last-minute search for a new lawyer proved fruitless, as a string of attorneys have reportedly declined to represent the former president after two of his lawyers quit last week immediately after his indictment. -snip

Schadenfreude. Levels. Rising. :)

Can't blame them, Trump's unlikely to listen to legal advice and likely to not pay them or pay them in full.

Christie Attacks Trump, Calling Conduct Detailed in Indictment ‘Awful’

A former federal prosecutor, Chris Christie said he expected the government had much more evidence in its case against the former president. -snip *Schadenfreude*

Former Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey laced into Donald J. Trump on prime-time television on Monday night, casting the former president as an “angry” and “vengeful” man who bears responsibility for thrusting the nation into another extraordinarily divisive moment, after Mr. Trump became the first former president in American history to face federal charges. -snip

Mr. Christie leaned on his background as a former federal prosecutor, saying he believed the indictment was “a very tight, very detailed, evidence-laden indictment, and the conduct in there is awful.” -snip

“This is vanity run amok,” Mr. Christie told the moderator, Anderson Cooper. “He is now going to put this country through this, when we didn’t have to go through it.” -snip

“He’s saying, ‘I’m more important than the country,’” Mr. Christie said at another point, as he questioned why Mr. Trump had, according to prosecutors, refused to turn over critical government documents. -snip *Probably to sell the secrets to foreign players*

“We’re in a situation where there are people in my own party who are blaming D.O.J.,” he said, referring to the Justice Department. “How about, blame him? He did it. He kept — he took documents he wasn’t supposed to take.” -snip *BINGO*

“He's [Trump] scared sh*tless. This is the way he compensates for that. He gives people the appearance he doesn’t care by doing this."

"For the first time in his life, it looks like he’s being held accountable. Up until this point in his life, it’s like, 'I'm not going to pay you. Take me to court.' He’s never been held accountable before." - Gen. John F. Kelly, Trump's former Chief of Staff

Ouch.

Man, what ever you'v been smokin, I'd like to get some! It makes Alice in wonderland your preferred news room director! Good s**t right there. Seems the normal reality is the law enforcement branches of the Fed gov have been illegally trying to keep Trump out of office from the git go with made up stories so the Clintons and Bidens can stuff HUGE amounts of money into back door LLC's. Not to mention the illegal activities of Obama. I'd like to ask your Alice how did a VP Biden make 11 million in 2017? and thats only what he reported..... Then the DOJ isnt interested in Hunters millions either since they told the IRS to get off his investigation. Seems your news source is hot on another BS trail of get the only guy that understands the depth of the today's deep state. Thats it.... talking to the wall gets old fast.

^ Trumper Reality: "TRUMP. DID. NOTHING. WRONG. HE. IS. ALWAYS. THE. VICTIM! DEEP STATE... CLINTONS... OBAMA... BIDEN!"

Real Reality: Donald Trump is 'toast' if indictment correct, William Barr says

William Barr, the former US attorney general who served under Donald Trump, has said the ex-president is "toast" if allegations he mishandled classified documents are proven to be true.

Mr Barr criticised his former boss and said he had no right to keep the files allegedly found at his home.

Mr Trump will appear in court in Miami on Tuesday to face dozens of charges accusing him of illegally retaining classified information.
He has repeatedly denied wrongdoing.

Speaking to Fox News on Sunday, Mr Barr, who was Mr Trump's attorney general from February 2019 until December 2020, defended the 37-count indictment made public by Special Counsel Jack Smith on Friday.

"I was shocked by the degree of sensitivity of these documents and how many there were... and I think the counts under the Espionage Act that he wilfully retained those documents are solid counts," he said.

"If even half of it is true, then he's toast. It's a very detailed indictment and it's very damning," he added.
-snip

PS Biden wasn't Vice President in 2017, goober

Last edited:
Didn't watch Tucker on Fox, not going to watch his embarrassingly low-rent twitter show. Oh how the mighty have fallen. BTW, Fox News is threatening to sue Tucker now. LoL.

Since you brought up Tucker, remember these tasty Tucker text messages about the Right's lord and savior Trump:

Alex Pfeiffer: "Trump has a pretty low rate at success in his business ventures."

Tucker Carlson: "That’s for sure. All of them fail. What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that."

***A staff member texted Mr. Carlson to say they’d heard Mr. Trump was planning not to attend the inauguration, an important symbol of the peaceful transfer of power***

Carlson: "I’d heard that about the inauguration. Hard to believe. So destructive."

Carlson: "It’s disgusting. I’m trying to look away."

*Mr. Carlson texts with members of his staff, two months after the 2020 election and two days before the insurrection at the Capitol building, about looking forward to not having to cover Mr. Trump*

Carlson: "We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait."

Carlson : "I hate him [Trump] passionately"

***After the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, Mr. Carlson texts with Mr. Pfeiffer about Mr. Trump’s culpability in the insurrection and how to deal with viewers who still support him. It was two weeks before the inauguration of President Biden***

Carlson: "Trump has two weeks left. Once he’s out, he becomes incalculably less powerful, even in the minds of his supporters."

Carlson: "He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years."

Pfeiffer: "You’re right. I don’t want to let him destroy me either. [REDACTED]. The Trump anger spiral is vicious."

Carlson: "That’s for sure. Deadly. It almost consumed me in November when Sidney Powell attacked us. It was very difficult to regain emotional control, but I knew I had to. We’ve got two weeks left. We can do this."

:)

Why would Tucker say such things in private?

Last edited:
Well huh... It seems now that New Zealand needs "axe control" legislation... since citizens can no longer posses firearms.

This PROVES guns aren't the problem... PEOPLE ARE!!!!!!!

Here, maybe you'll believe Karl Rove, Rightist love and respect him:

Biden Gets Assist on Fox News as Karl Rove Busts Out White Board To Explain Why Trump’s Classified Docs Issue Is Worse

"President Joe Biden got an assist on Fox News when Karl Rove broke out the whiteboard to show how Biden’s classified documents issue is much less serious than the probe into former President Donald Trump’s handling of classified docs" -snip

"Well, there are differences, but you can’t make this stuff up. But there are differences.

For example, how many documents in Biden’s case, there appear to be about 10. In the case of President Trump, hundreds.

How did they get there? We don’t yet know how the documents got to the Biden office connected with his activities on behalf of the University of Pennsylvania. We know that President Trump ordered the removal of the documents to Mar-a-Lago. -Karl Rove on Fox News

How responsive were they? When that when when the Biden people found out about it, they called immediately, called the appropriate authorities and turned them over. We spent a year and a half watching the drama unfold in Mar-a-Lago, and it had to end in a police search to recover the documents."

Trump rages at Fox News analyst for debunking his Biden docs lies

"Fox News analyst Karl Rove explained that Trump's documents scandal is far worse than Biden's" -Snip

:)

Oh boy... this just keeps getting better. So it seems Hunter Biden lied to local law enforcement... AND the ATF... when he falsified information (comitted a felony) on a form 4473.

The form that is used to do a background check on the firearms purchaser... to make sure they can own a firearm.

There are a couple questions on the form about drug use. Lie... and you are busted... and that means 5 years in jail (unless you are Hunter ;))

So Hunter committed 2 felonies back to back... and is going to get a slap on the wrist.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

I'd be rotting in jail by now if I tried something like that.

As far as I'm concerned... Hunter is "entitled" to 5 years in prison. Where's Pelosi's gun control now???

Rightist crying foul and playing victim? No way, never expected that. <-- heavy sarcasm

Reality Check: The Hunter Biden investigation started in 2018, while Trump was president. He weaponized his DOJ to go after the son of the most likely Democratic nominee for POTUS in 2020, Joe Biden, as it would reflect back poorly on Biden. And Trump's campaign did exactly that, heavily in 2019-2020, attacking Joe Biden over his son.

That's what weaponizing the DOJ looks like. I coudln't care less about Hunter Biden, but the DOJ under Trump could have indicted him 2018-2020. They didn't. Let that sink in.

ps I'm also cracking up that Rightist are flippiing out over tax evasion, when Trump literally bragged on national television in 2016 that he's a tax dodger; that it makes him smart and every Trumper cheered him on. Also the crying about gun possession? LoL.

Last edited:

Members online

Back