Treasure In the LS

xxdjdinot1989xx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
OK its not treasure but!!!!! i was cleaning my car (reason:water in the truck) and i found a golf ball.....i guess the past owner was a golfer so im done with the truck and move on to the interior and i move the front seats up to clean behind them and i find 76 cents!!! IM RICH! naw jk but then i go to the passanger side and behind the seat was a remote for an Pioneer XM radio ..

but yeah that's my treasure :D

have any of you found some weird things in the car haha​

I always wondered why my Mark VIII cassette deck wouldn't accept tapes... Opened it up and found approx 3 dollars worth of change. (kids of previous owners had obviously been shoving coins in there)

I found a bullet in between my back seats when I was cleaning it once. If I remember correctly it was a 45 caliber, I still have it around somewhere.

My finds in cars I bought. One 79 pace car stang are 1 watch ,1 bag of coke ,1 set of hemostats(roach clips) lucky I didn't get car searched on the tow home. My mk8 found lots 38 special bullets in spare tire well.

Not the LS, but when I first got my 77 F250 back in '84. I had to replace the heater core and found about 30 .22 caliber bullets in the defrost hose and the heater box, yeah and some change.

Im just wondering why he only now is cleaning his interior:shifty: :lol:

I never found anything. Well I did get a few extra floor mats in my LS.

My Highlander did smell like weed for a few weeks. I almost tore into it thinking it had a bag stashed in the interior panels somewhere:shifty: .

Im just wondering why he only now is cleaning his interior:shifty: :lol:

I never found anything. Well I did get a few extra floor mats in my LS.

My Highlander did smell like weed for a few weeks. I almost tore into it thinking it had a bag stashed in the interior panels somewhere:shifty: .

after the interior i went to the exterior :p

My car was owned by a Delta pilot. I found a nice Delta coffee thermos under the seat and he left a nice CODi laptop bag in the trunk, I still use it to this day because it was so nice.....

AAAAC7xtNbwAAAAAAANyLQ.jpg

found 6 watted up dollars underneath my rear seats a couple days ago that I lost last year lol kids

when i found out a few weeks ago that the rear seats lift up, i found a blue crayon. kids.....

You guys are lucky, all I find are cigarette burns from the previous owner that I have never seen before.

haha

who are the people who find bullets buying these cars from?

The previous owner of mine was a jewelry dealer, it has a bulletproof trunk as well with a starter disengage system. He told me if I found any diamonds in the trunk to give him a call. Needless to say if I wouldve found any he wasn't getting a phone call.

The previous owner of mine was a jewelry dealer, it has a bulletproof trunk as well with a starter disengage system. He told me if I found any diamonds in the trunk to give him a call. Needless to say if I wouldve found any he wasn't getting a phone call.

Are you talking about your LS? if so post some pics, I'm curious what that looks like

We have all been waiting to see:D . If anything I would say its just reinforced from the inside. But only pics would tell.:)

Well I found an ID a key ring full of keys and a thong under the spare tire. That wasn't cool. You try explaining where the ID and the keys came from!

why get just a bulletproof trunk.....i can see bulletproof windows and doors but a trunk??

Members online

No members online now.
Back