Took some photos today

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yea I know, another freaking pic thread.. lol :shifty:

Washed the car for the first time in a while, there has been chances of rain everyday the past month it seems. This week is supposed to be dry!

I am thinking of getting LSE skirts/rear valence. What do you think?

14658197.jpg

66621699.jpg

54274520.jpg

70897365.jpg

33452992.jpg

39499361.jpg

Also I will probably be selling the HID kit in the fogs, the color pictured above is a blue, but that is not what color they are, they are 5000K white - like the headlights, they were not fully 'warmed up' in that photo.

They are V-HID digital/slim ballast 5000K HIDs, if anyone has any interest. I am still waiting on their replacement. Which will be LED bulbs for a different color.

You have one of my favorite cars on here. Beautiful.

I hope my car didn't hear me say that...

3 and 4 are my favs car looks f*ckin cleaann one of favs
lse skirt would be sick but it looks great wiithout it

Love it maaaaan. I find myself not running my fogs anymore now that I have the Angel Eyes. Thinking of switching to the yellow fogs or LED bulbs. I'll be watching....

Love it maaaaan. I find myself not running my fogs anymore now that I have the Angel Eyes. Thinking of switching to the yellow fogs or LED bulbs. I'll be watching....

I've thought about yellow fogs for a minute myself, i say do it :cool:

Taking a second look at it the WW three piece spoiler might take away from it's stealthy look that it has, damm thats a hard decision

Good chit, looks very sleek.

Why do you # the pictures though?

That is SICK!!!!! Real nice man

Thank you guys for the comments!

Starch, I know what you mean... I am not sure still lol.

605RezLife, I think my car takes good photos, the paint isn't in that great of condition up close :[

pektel, I actually have no wax on the car in these pictures. I didn't really have time. However, I was going to ask, the last time I used the optimum - it left these kind of darker streaks on the paint. I thought maybe it was the cloth, so I got a clean microfiber and had the same result. It took some agressive rubbing to get the streaks off.

m4rk, I numbered them for easier reference. This usually prevents a '2nd or 5th' picture down or from the bottom scenario.

Big Celo, yes it is.

Thanks again for looking you guys

Thank you guys for the comments!

Starch, I know what you mean... I am not sure still lol.

605RezLife, I think my car takes good photos, the paint isn't in that great of condition up close :[

pektel, I actually have no wax on the car in these pictures. I didn't really have time. However, I was going to ask, the last time I used the optimum - it left these kind of darker streaks on the paint. I thought maybe it was the cloth, so I got a clean microfiber and had the same result. It took some agressive rubbing to get the streaks off.

m4rk, I numbered them for easier reference. This usually prevents a '2nd or 5th' picture down or from the bottom scenario.

Big Celo, yes it is.

Thanks again for looking you guys

Very nice man you just gave me some inspiration for my 02 LS!!

so your car is like a myspace chick, looks sexy as :q:q:q:q in her pics but gains about 20lbs when you meet her in person, not only that she stinks and doesnt wear make up, and u want to find a reason to get the hell out of there with out being a dick about it but then you can't stop looking at her hairy ass arms....

something like that?

sick ls, if only mine could ever look that nice

so your car is like a myspace chick, looks sexy as :q:q:q:q in her pics but gains about 20lbs when you meet her in person, not only that she stinks and doesnt wear make up, and u want to find a reason to get the hell out of there with out being a dick about it but then you can't stop looking at her hairy ass arms....

something like that?

:lol:

Thanks, and yes Rex kind of like that... The rear bumper has some chips in it, and it needs a good polish/swirl mark removing. Also I park in a spot that is near a spring system head that runs every night... The water is so hard that it leaves hard water spots all over the drivers side of my car... I am going to get it detailed(paint correction) once I move to a place with a garage.

djknowledge, when I got done washing it, the first thing that came into my head is 'im gunna make that mthr fkr cry'. So I ran in and got my camera.

Members online

No members online now.
Back