Took some photos today

Andy, regarding the optimum car wax. Do you use it as a drying aid? Or do you use it once the car is already dry? It can be used both ways, and I find that when I use it as a drying aid, it not only makes it a LOT easier and faster to dry the car, but also finishes better. You could be getting streaking from either a) humidity or b) applying to a warm/hot panel. I've never had issues with it, but I normally don't apply any type of wax or sealant when it's really humid out.

The panel was slightly warm. I guess i shoukd let it coolmlonger next time. However it is also extremely humid here.

Looks good man, I should be adding quite a few things to my LS here shortly. Everybody is modding a lot lately, I feel left out =(

Yea I know, another freaking pic thread.. lol :shifty:

Washed the car for the first time in a while, there has been chances of rain everyday the past month it seems. This week is supposed to be dry!

I am thinking of getting LSE skirts/rear valence. What do you think?

14658197.jpg

66621699.jpg

54274520.jpg

70897365.jpg

33452992.jpg

39499361.jpg

Also I will probably be selling the HID kit in the fogs, the color pictured above is a blue, but that is not what color they are, they are 5000K white - like the headlights, they were not fully 'warmed up' in that photo.

They are V-HID digital/slim ballast 5000K HIDs, if anyone has any interest. I am still waiting on their replacement. Which will be LED bulbs for a different color.

Dude for all i care you could post pics of your LS every damn day & I wouldnt mind one bit....bad ass LS!

Still settin' standards, man. Well executed with just enough chrome. Pics 3 & 5 are my favorites.

Thank you guys. Someday I would like to see all of your LSes in person.

National Lincoln LS Meet

Imagine that? A national Lincoln LS meet. That would be....AWESOME :headbang:

DEFINITELY the BEST Lincoln LS I've ever seen. This is as close as I want my LS to look like. Major props man! Keep up the great work!

i love the pics u take (mainly cuz of the way the car looks lol) but how come u never have the roof up?

Weird, this is bumped. Haha.

Thanks, krunk_muzik. I appreciate that.

dNyce that is a good question... I think because it is summer I run my A/C and if I get out to snap pics I don't wanna lose the cool air inside so I don't crack the roof. But I'll keep that in mind next shoot for sure :D

jumpman off topic but what you use to tint your tails ?

I had a spare set of tails so i sent them to jonstintedtails.com .. they did an excellent job... think it cost me about $100 just for tinting them (this was 4 years ago, not sure what price is now). Another route would be to buy "nite-shades" (or a similar product) and some glossy clear coat and you will pretty much get the same thing for a fraction of the cost.

EDIT:
lol, just checked out their site and they have my pic for the "Lincoln" section, kinda cool
http://jonstintedtails.com/gallery/index.php?level=collection&id=3

I had a spare set of tails so i sent them to jonstintedtails.com .. they did an excellent job... think it cost me about $100 just for tinting them. Another route would be to buy "nite-shades" (or a similar product) and some glossy clear coat and you will pretty much get the same thing for a fraction of the cost.

yeah in the pics they look great was there options to get them lighter or do they just do them dark ?

yeah in the pics they look great was there options to get them lighter or do they just do them dark ?

Yea they have different shades of tint ...light, medium, dark, light/medium and medium/dark

Mine is medium/dark

Members online

Back