time to say goodbye

Oops !! Sorry. You boys getting a contact high ? Ill put this stuff away.

Ok. Now you MUST have painted your nails. You are describing my nail polish to the T !! If your a chick , its ok ! You can come out of hiding now. There's another girl here ! Yeah !

only..... if us girls get to stick together! and get to do girl things together, try each others clothes on, practice kissing, etc...

I would also like to point out that I've been a LVC member for a long time. I bought these when I registered in 05 +/- 1. Had them on so long the C L started to peel and I eventually just picked em off one day. Fast forward several months and my friend asks what does , a$$, style and attitude mean ?

00LS8.jpg

Did you register again?

Cause its says dec 09 for join date.

i forgot what my old account password was and i didnt want to bother admin. I love those stickers and i wanted to oder new ones but i havent got around to doing so yet. Im assuming that they changed the style of them ? is that the old style? do the new ones look alot different ?

Hmmm.... do they still sell these stickers cuz that would look sweet right above my Viper sticker

yeah i noticed that too, I wonder if they are not selling stuff anymore?

I noticed that as well. Took me back to the home page. How does one go about telling Joey ? I would love to have the LVC decals rather than a whole bumper sticker.

i forgot what my old account password was and i didnt want to bother admin. I love those stickers and i wanted to oder new ones but i havent got around to doing so yet. Im assuming that they changed the style of them ? is that the old style? do the new ones look alot different ?

makes sense.

I don't know if this is something that admin or other members would be interested in
But I have a good relationship and a long standing account with a graphics company I can have these made if for some odd reason they aren't available anymore

Wonder how many boxes they have left. That could take a while. Then again the may have a different , possibly better design for the next sticker. Oooooohhhh !! Let's hope so ! Lol

Gotcha. Well ill keep my eyes peeled for them. Right now , I'm going to order one or two of the available stickers !

Members online

Back