time to say goodbye

Duh , little embarrassed, I work with and maintain machinery at work so it occasionally carries over to my cars. I steer clear of things I don't know about. Well , most of the time. I still have A LOT to learn , like marking my components when tearing apart the timing chain . Oops. If it wasn't blown then it is now ! Haha. search LVC first then live and learn

No need for embarrassment.. I'm still learning too.. With the electronics changing as the years progress, no one can know all there is to know.. :)

Just surprised that you know.. Most girls ask were to fill the blinker fluid.. ;)

Blinker fluid. I know that one ! Its right behind your muffler bearing. Common problem for the 1st Gen. ROFL

I know! They go out more than the coils!! :D

Then you have to make some major performance upgrades.. The tornado fuel saver and an electric turbocharger.. :lol:

I think she said the little trim piece that says LS

Optimized-DSC01533.jpg

To the right there..

Nope the 00 I'm parting out was white and my 06 is Silver. On the fender of the 00 the trim has an LS badge and on my 06 the trim is plain. I like the LS badge and never noticed it was missing on my new car ! So I'm gonna fix it. After I paint it to match

Yeah they pop off easy ! A friend of mine ganked the LINCOLN. LS. V8 badges off the trunk about 2 months ago. I noticed it the next day , dont figure ill need them.

Nope.. Some like the debadged look.. I'm having trouble with the lights from the LEDs bouncing off mine so I may have to get rid of them..

I'm proud of having a Lincoln and for now I like to show it off. I've worked hard to have my car ! But at some point ill find a small cheap pick- up to be my dd. Then ill start bigger faster mods and remove the badges , possibly change the lic.plate. I hate subjecting my ls to daily driving back and forth. I'd like to put it away every winter !

I'm proud of having a Lincoln and for now I like to show it off. I've worked hard to have my car ! But at some point ill find a small cheap pick- up to be my dd. Then ill start bigger faster mods and remove the badges , possibly change the lic.plate. I hate subjecting my ls to daily driving back and forth. I'd like to put it away every winter !

:D That's what I did.. Got a Danger Ranger.. Also gives me time during the winter to do mods..

Still got the car? Wanna pull the injectors? I may have a leaky one or two...

Sure ! Pek. I bought some time. Well begged for time. I have a few more weeks to get rid of it !

Nope. Just got a call that the damn pcm they installed didn't fix it either. $900 into it so far. He actually said he tested the spray on each injector, and they were all fine with no leaks. So I may not need the injectors after all.

shouldve just bought a used motor and put it in. wouldve cost about a grand and a weekend of time.

i should know, ive done it four times. lol

shouldve just bought a used motor and put it in. wouldve cost about a grand and a weekend of time.

i should know, ive done it four times. lol

Me? If so , I would like to do that but never found a motor for a good price. Even If I found a motor the one mechanic that I trust not to screw me over cause I'm a girl doesn't have the time to do a swap and I'm pretty sure he's just as tired of it as I am. He recently moved to a shop on his farm and he's getting up there in age. It would take more than I can afford at once without a car to get back and forth to work.

Members online

No members online now.
Back