Those who are interested.....

I inquired.

Still for sale. Still 13990. Still very clean.
Does not have navigation/thx, hid's, or reverse sensors.

And to kcam67: it's not an LSE it's a 2006 Lincoln LS.

I stand corrected

I inquired.

Still for sale. Still 13990. Still very clean.
Does not have navigation/thx, hid's, or reverse sensors.

And to kcam67: it's not an LSE it's a 2006 Lincoln LS.

Thanks T-Money. Just throwing it out there for any brotha who may be looking. Not trying to sell anything here and I do know where it's suppose to be.

If I could do it all over again I would go white.

I love the black leather though. I would rather have black than white but if I could have both I would lol. I'd actually like to get a silver or pewter one with black leather and have it painted the white platinum color that they use now. I really would love a bright white.

I love the black leather though. I would rather have black than white but if I could have both I would lol. I'd actually like to get a silver or pewter one with black leather and have it painted the white platinum color that they use now. I really would love a bright white.

I originally wanted black leather also but mine came with dove gray which is apparently very rare with a black exterior.

Every time I see a clean black LS I think the opposite.

Yeah untill you get up close to it and see all the swirls. Black is horrible to keep looking clean. Had the car polished and it still has swirls. Gonna have to get a pro to do a paint correction on it.

Same thing here.

I'm already sick of the vivid red

Ill buy it off ya after you do an LSE conversion haha. How could you be sick of it. It's great. Tint the windows it looks badass on the red.

I originally wanted black leather also but mine came with dove gray which is apparently very rare with a black exterior.

Yeah untill you get up close to it and see all the swirls. Black is horrible to keep looking clean. Had the car polished and it still has swirls. Gonna have to get a pro to do a paint correction on it.

I've never seen gray leather in a black one. So must be super rare. And sorry your car has swirl marks. That would drive me nutts.

I've never seen gray leather in a black one. So must be super rare. And sorry your car has swirl marks. That would drive me nutts.

Yeah they're not too bad but you can tell the previous owner ran it through those automatic car washes and I also have some scratches from parking at work. If I came up on some extra money I would get the entire car repainted metallic black.

Black, that mainstream wax @ autozone, NXT (paste form) or something like that is good at masking swirls. I used it all the time when I had a painted LS.

I don't want to mask them though. I want them gone. I know it takes part of the clear coat away. I plan on retiring the car from daily driver status so ill get the swirls out and the really bad parts like the skirts and mirrors refinished.

That car is clean. Can't find many cars in that condition. You get what you pay for.

Ill buy it off ya after you do an LSE conversion haha. How could you be sick of it. It's great. Tint the windows it looks badass on the red.

When ever it might be that I sell it Ill make sure I ask you first..I know how you like the low miles

I love it when it's red what I don;t like is how much it looks like maroon on a cloudy day

Members online

No members online now.
Back