Thinking about painting my stock rims black on a white LS any1 have any pics?

c.camp420

LVC Member
Reaction score
hi sorry if this was posted before, i have a white Ls and i want to paint the rims black. i was just wondering if anyone has done this and has pictures. i just wanna see if im going to like it before i waste $. thanks in advance!

Here you go (more pics in link):

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=77858&highlight=calendar

LSLVC42.jpg

thanks alot buddy i appreciate it! im about to go paint them now lol that car just gave me some ideas. thanks again

From what I've read, seems like you could plastidip them and see if you like the black. If you don't, just peel the paint off....don't quote me on this as I've never done it, but those who have claim the paint peels right off...

HEY thats my CAR!!! lol and yes lowered on Eibachs.

isn't it awesome when youre car is used as reference? thanks LDM :D

Anyway, black on white looks good, if done correctly, but its not for everyone thats for sure. I liked the look of my LS with dark wheels, and they gave it a really sporty and aggressive look.

I'd say go for it!

HEY thats my CAR!!! lol and yes lowered on Eibachs.

isn't it awesome when youre car is used as reference? thanks LDM :D

Anyway, black on white looks good, if done correctly, but its not for everyone thats for sure. I liked the look of my LS with dark wheels, and they gave it a really sporty and aggressive look.

I'd say go for it!

i did bro, i love it came out great. painted flat black and left the center cap grey looks way better. Yeah u did a nice job on that man i like your car. what year is that?

i did bro, i love it came out great. painted flat black and left the center cap grey looks way better. Yeah u did a nice job on that man i like your car. what year is that?

My LS is an 03. And if you mean i did a good job on the paint job of the rims, i must admit i didn't do it myself, it was done professionally at a shop lol, but thanks.

Post up some pics?

My LS is an 03. And if you mean i did a good job on the paint job of the rims, i must admit i didn't do it myself, it was done professionally at a shop lol, but thanks.

Post up some pics?

No sorry I meant you did a nice job on your ls, looks nice. Yeah I'll go take a pic now and post it. Sorry been super busy w the holidays and everything

Umm...hello where are the pics OP?!?! We thrive off of new pics here you know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back