the worst thing you ever brought to school

topher5150

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So after reading the story of the six year old who brought his boy scout knife to school and was suspended. The guys and I were recalling the things that we brought to school and got away with.
I rember some kids bringing buck knives and hatchets for show and tell, I used to bring pocket knives in high school for sharpening pencils in art class.
What was the weirdest thing you rember bringing to school that would get you suspended today.

bong, pipes, weed, etc. pellet gun(forgot it in my backpack). Just recently i got suspended for being under the age of 18 and smoking. :q:q:q:qing sucks.

A guy I went to highschool with got suspended for bringing his EMPTY bow case to school, even thought it was underneath his rear seat of his pickup which was locked in the parking lot.

I never brought anything weird to school, other than myself.

My thoughts about what i would do to some of the girls i went to school with. :D

I haven't thought about this for 50 years until I read this thread...I was about 9yrs old and we used to set off fire works down by the river next to my house. So I brought a bag with a half a dozen M80'S (those are like a 1/4 stick of dynamite) some cherry bombs and a bunch of fire crackers to grammar school. So my friend talked me into lighting one and throwing it out of the class room window. and the funny thing was, I got in more trouble for throwing the book matches out, than the fire cracker. They said that someone could have started a fire if they found the matches. And the weird thing was I had the bag of fire works under my desk, And when the class was over, I grabbed the bag and went down to the river and blow them off. WOW! Talk about a flash back!:D

Last edited:
Well, way back in the day, and it has been a loooooong time ago, I actually bought my 1st gun at school. :eek: And the weird thing is no one thought a thing about it. It was a single shot shotgun and we had in broke down and in a paper sack with the barrel sticking out. Took it home on the bus. :D
Different time / Different ideas!!

Everybody (well, at least the boys) carried a pocket knife, usually a 3-blade Schrade or Buck, or maybe a Boy Scout knife, even though they were forbidden on school grounds. Somehow, nobody got stabbed, well, not on purpose, anyway. :D

Then again, the principal could still paddle your backside if you got out of line and we said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning...

super soakers..was allowed to bring them at our private school up until i left there in 1997 and into public schools....

My Uncles " Why Drink and Drive When You Can Smoke and Fly " Bart Simpson shirt.

I went to private school too about the same time, what I want to know is how did public schools differ from private schools in this subject

dunno...just once i got into prublic school at 5th grade they stated that no super soakers were allowed on campus or any similar gun objects

my hopes and dreams...haha

:lol: Thats the funniest and most true thing I have read. :lol:

I brought a Samurai Sword once on Halloween but again, different times. You could hug a teacher or punch a friend or call the weird kid a *English word for cigarette* and it was the norm.
When the teachers said SHUT UP! we actually shut up.

:lol: Thats the funniest and most true thing I have read. :lol:

I brought a Samurai Sword once on Halloween but again, different times. You could hug a teacher or punch a friend or call the weird kid a *English word for cigarette* and it was the norm.
When the teachers said SHUT UP! we actually shut up.

you mean :q:q:q....ooops lol

Graduated in 2006, carried a baseball bat with me most of the year. Played on the team, but it still helped.

I made weapons out of the desks at school, the metal bar that ran along the back of the seat under the arm rest to the desk portion can easily be torn off, it becomes a 2 foot curved metal jagged rod. then i would bring them home and give them out to my friends. I had no good reason for doing it, but once i figured it out i said what the hell.

Hershey bars. Not the worst but a good gag. Show up early for class so the room is rather empty while the Teacher is still standing outside monitoring the wing/hall. Stick the bar on top of the egg crate under the fluorescent light fixture above any one students desk. It will melt and drip down onto them.

^ Thats great, I want to try it at work.

Back in middle school...either 6th or 7th grade I brought a horse and human skull to school for show and tell. I got some funny looks that day. I don't think anybody bothered me for a while after that.

knives, weed, cigarettes. I used to sell pot in class. a classmate would ask for a dime bag, and I'd put the big bag under my t shirt, pull my arms through the sleeves, and split up a bag under the veil of my clothes.

Now that I look back on it, that was really stupid.

knives, weed, cigarettes. I used to sell pot in class. a classmate would ask for a dime bag, and I'd put the big bag under my t shirt, pull my arms through the sleeves, and split up a bag under the veil of my clothes.

Now that I look back on it, that was really stupid.

Rainman the drug dealer.

Members online

Back