the police love my ls.....

dooneybaby

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
it took 3 of them to catch me!

Photo43.jpg

hahah na, i feel you on that dooney... everytime i get pulled over at nite (happens alot because of my tint) they always be callin for backup because they claim they are "scared" or something and are just making sure... so like 2 or 3 end up bein there at the end, and they alwaysssss shinin them damn bright a$$ spotlights RIGHT on your rear view and side mirro so it hits you right in the face... gotta love the PO-lease :rolleyes: no offense to the men in blue out there ;) haha

LennDawg said:
hahah na, i feel you on that dooney... everytime i get pulled over at nite (happens alot because of my tint) they always be callin for backup because they claim they are "scared" or something and are just making sure... so like 2 or 3 end up bein there at the end, and they alwaysssss shinin them damn bright a$$ spotlights RIGHT on your rear view and side mirro so it hits you right in the face... gotta love the PO-lease :rolleyes: no offense to the men in blue out there ;) haha

u mean like this.......
n18703095_30180883_8480.jpg

or this..... lol
n18703095_30180882_7939.jpg

hahahahah i love it... what are you in your car right now as we speak gettin pulled over?? thats awesome, im gonna have to start bringin the camera in my car and takin pics of the Jakes... we can make a police photo album :D

Love the pics, been a while since I've been bothered, but I've been there. You know the reason for pulling you over is crap when its all said and done and your gonna drive away and they comment on the car and how you have it.

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
Love the pics, been a while since I've been bothered, but I've been there. You know the reason for pulling you over is crap when its all said and done and your gonna drive away and they comment on the car and how you have it.

yeah, i guess they were bored that day. i'm 22 and they made a big scene @ my school about some BS!

i am 20 years old and have a 2002 LS and have been have never been pulled over in it because i have run from them all.........the 50 realy like me. but i like the pic with the 3 cops

ghostBuster said:
i am 20 years old and have a 2002 LS and have been have never been pulled over in it because i have run from them all.........the 50 realy like me. but i like the pic with the 3 cops

i thumbed out what u wrote, and i think i get what u're saying. lol... maybe i'll hit 110 on them next time.

LennDawg said:
hahahahah i love it... what are you in your car right now as we speak gettin pulled over?? thats awesome, im gonna have to start bringin the camera in my car and takin pics of the Jakes... we can make a police photo album :D

i took the pics with my sidekick... its not the best phone camera... but it did the job

dooneybaby said:
i thumbed out what u wrote, and i think i get what u're saying. lol... maybe i'll hit 110 on them next time.
Just remember, you can outrun Ford, but you can't outrun Motorola... ;)

So why do you all keep getting pulled over at night? I never get pulled over...

Yeah. Ever since I became a cop 16 years ago, I've never had a problem with the police. Life's kinda funny that way.

I always have my camera in the car and I have it ready in case some sh!t goes down( video camera) you never know ....they have one so why cant I??

Good luck with the PO PO in you neck of the woods.....I try to stay under there radar.....

Obvious reasons

StincolnLincoln said:
yeah why did you get pulled over

It is very obvious to me why he got pulled over!!!!!

I have been getting pulled over since the first day that I recieved my license. And yes, I do mean the very first day, the same day that I passed my driving test I got my first ticket. Most times I deserved the pull overs, most times I did not get ticketed. Paid my share in fines. But now I am 45 years old and I still get pulled over. 53 in a 25, warning. 130 in a 65, very stearn warning, tint too dark, warning. They usually tell me that they pull me over because my car sits low and the windows are dark. Then when I step out in business attire, the mood changes and we astart talking about one thing or another and they come back with the warning. Damn fast cars.

Only slightly.................

Cruznlife1 said:
130 in a 65 ? Are you retarded ?

But the doctors say I am getting better. There were some circumstances that were beyond my control in that one, and lucky for me the officer in question saw the whole thing.

Been pulled once in the LS, got a warning, nice cop.

bufordtpisser said:
But the doctors say I am getting better. There were some circumstances that were beyond my control in that one, and lucky for me the officer in question saw the whole thing.
The only time I've ever been in Memphis, I was strictly hotel alpha--I had the 120mph speedo in my T-Bird SC pegged and my Colt cocked and locked. Of course, this also involved a POS primered-up Camaro who tried to play bumper tag; I swear to God I heard Duelling Banjos in the background...:eek: Fortunately(?) I didn't run across any of Tennessee's finest that time.

dude 110 wont do it you will have to go faster to get away from them maybe 130 to 140 it will work .....

lmao i got pulled a few times... the belt pkwy in brooklyn doin 89 in a 50mph zone... thank god i was in class a's nypd highway cops are pain but he let me go wheewwwwwww :cool:

bufordtpisser said:

Heheheh luv Ya BTP ;)

In all seriousness, Hotties, be safe.

Smooch,
MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back