The Phantom VIII (pictures)

Modular97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok Im not sure if anyone has noticed but I changed my profile name from Cobra97LSC to PhantomVIII. The reason if anyone is asking Why? is b/c my car just went thru a huge metamorphasis. So im calling it The Phantom, the idea was Alex's UltimateSVT and I think the name really suites it right. I got certain areas painted like front fenders and passenger door and also installed black 18x9 Saleen speedstars. So here are the pictures Enjoy !!!!

DSCN2447_zps3f66f029.jpg

DSCN2442_zps37b10d4c.jpg

DSCN2441_zpsb279e479.jpg

DSCN2438_zps036ba660.jpg

DSCN2424_zpscc10d621.jpg

DSCN2445_zps24b89088.jpg

DSCN2444_zps890c9548.jpg

DSCN2431_zpsce9317dd.jpg

no low i started taking apart but the middle plastic section wont come apart and im afraid to break it.....cause then ill be stuck with a messed up headrest....and right now it atleast looks good.

now im trying to make up my mind on what color to paint the calipers....i might start a poll on the subject....cause im not sure if to go with red or silver....or just paint em black.

Wow, that is a sweet looking Mark! Always wanted a white on black second gen. Nice clean car, keep up the great work.

The Temple performance center caps would really finish off the wheels nicely.

laser i just went on temple performance and saw those center caps.....and those definatly are it for me.....ill be ordering them soon.

I had them on my black Saleen wheels and loved them. First rate quality.

Members online

No members online now.
Back