The perfect Town Car

Hmm this is hard. I come up with 3.

77 black town car with black half top and interior. 460 with dual exhaust and advanced cam. timing with dove heads and no emmisions. Also gotta have opera windows and 4 doors. Just like Don Corleone would drive.

80 market vi signature series in red with 351 w engine.

90 jack Nicholas edition.

My choice: a 1975 four-door. Dark blue with dark blue vinyl roof and dark blue leather interior. Second choice: Same year, but triple black.

Mine would have to be my 1993 with a champagne gold metallic paint with the chocolate interior color and I would yank out the plastic wood and put cherry wood in. I would keep my 4.6 stock and go to flowermaster and put on super 40's coming out before the rear wheels of course dual exhaust.Go to arnott and have my suspension completely redone. I would like to have the Y spoke rims not alloys with a gold center hub caps. JBL speakers in place of my old factory ones with a high tech sony head unit. All of that on widewall white wall tires.

75,76,77...yep!

Hi All

My perfect Town Car may not count but here goes, A 78 Town Car, black on black with added black for good measure, absolutly every option, pure heaven, oh yeah almost forgot, delivery milage :)

Regards

Dereck

My Dad worked part-time, selling at the Lincoln dealership in our small town. (Was a Cop full-time) I recall going up to see him when I was in High School. That showroom...was awesome! The BILL BLASS edition blew me away. I also recall sitting in The Cartier, Givenchy edition, etc. I thought, and still think, that these cars represented the BEST of American Luxury. Dad did well. He outsold, ALL the full-time sales people, and won a sales trip to Vegas! Well....some of the (losers) were sore that a part-timer would qualify and win the trip. He quit the job. (Human nature) Today, I own a 2000 Cartier Towncar and love this car. Yes...it's not new, but I just can't get excited about the New MK series. I mean, I have 2 Taurus models already out on tote the note. They look similar.

Hmm my dream Town Car ok
1996 Cartier Black on Black with
1997 Cartier rear arm rest
Moon roof, Hony comb aloy wheels, heated seats, factory cell phone converted to digital, built in dash cd player premium sound with optional sub woofer, and insta clear heated windsheald. of coarse I want some other mods too like the improve manifold a super charger a chip that removes the speed govenor HID autodimming headlamps and what the heck how bout instead of the factory 4.6, the twin cam 4.6 with dual exaust in the mark viii. oh and what about the gold trim option I havnt seen that in a long time. also i want opera lamps and landau roof black of coarse. and since this is a dream 0 miles on the clock. jeez wouldnt that be something.... But at this point I would settle on Ford bringing the Town Car out of retirement.

I see everyone is talking about the 90's models,, and no one has mentioned the 2000 and new models ! Can I ask why that is ? I am looking at 2003 to 2006 models ! What do you think about those years ? Thanks everyone in advance !! from the new guy on the block

I see everyone is talking about the 90's models,, and no one has mentioned the 2000 and new models ! Can I ask why that is ? I am looking at 2003 to 2006 models ! What do you think about those years ? Thanks everyone in advance !! from the new guy on the block

Nothing wrong with the new ones, people just like the older ones.

For me the perfect town car is 2006 Lincoln Town Car L series with THX navigation. The reason for 2006 is that 2003-2005 didn't come with a tach. And after 2006 the navigation was not available.

I believe the biggest reason the 90s models are so popular is because many people believe that they were the last of the true luxo boats. That is to say after those model years they stiffened up the suspension and made them more crown vicish and anyone who likes a town car wants no mistake made between the two. The 95 to 97 is my personal favorite bc of the updated interior and slight exterior mods the reason I'm not big on the 98 02 is the missing hood ornament and jelly bean tail lights not saying that I wouldn't own one but given the choice the above post says it all.

1996 Jack Nicklaus, or the Cypress addition :) cypress2.jpgcypress.jpg

cypress2.jpg

cypress.jpg

My 93 I have now is close to my perfect car :)

But if I could, I would love to have a 93 or 94 black on black cartier. It's hard to find black on black cartiers that are not beat into the ground from livery companies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back