The new MArk VII

Great Mark VII!! I am jealous!! My quest for a Mark started with my Dad owning them when I a kid. My first real disire was the Mark VII. But fatherhood at 19 nipped that in the bud! I was just able to acquire a Mark VII 2 years ago. I plan on acquiring a Mark VII at some point. Good luck with her!!

Keith

She's a beauty! Sound like she found a good home too! Good luck with the car!

Stock Wheel Schedule

I prefer the stock rims, but those look real nice on your MarkVII
psst! Don't tell anybody but those ~are~ the stock turbine wheels for our 1988 - 1989 Lincoln Mark VIIs. For a Wheel Schedule, see: http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/documents/tech/wheelSchedule.pdf
1989LincolnMercuryProductPortfolio_011.sized.jpg

THe mark

I got her for $9000 bills and well worth it.. i got rid of my 98 Collectors and had to find another with low miles.. Always loved the Smaller marks.. she came up and Bamm.. she is mine.. LOL.. just bought some NEw crown vic style BBs mesh wheels at the Polisher as we speak.. gonna moth ball the turbines, didn't want to mess with them.. she still has only 11200 miles on here.. Zainoed and in her aircooled garage.. Too hot to drive her here in the Summer.. Arizona summers really bake a car's insides.. Im waiting till it gets around 80 degrees then i can drive her out with her new polished shoes pics to come..

Oh and the passenger window was an easy fix.. DAmn too easy infact.. the only problem i had was drilling a hole in her door panel to remove the bolts.. That totally killed me.

Wait till you see the new pics.. heh he.

Congratulations on the gear motor repair.

Drilling holes in that young car would have gotten to me too. I gotta do it to PINKIN shortly and that's gonna blow ... but it's understandable and not visible.

LOL! thanks bud.. im gonna wait till next weekend and take better pics of her parked outside.

Taken with a C a M e R a right?

C'mon! I told you that I almost BOUGHT this car and now YOU own it so it's like the sexy girlfriend that I let get away :)

Don't invite me over to the barbecue either. "Where'd John dissapear to? And where's the car?"

HAHA!

LMAO! i took it with my iphone kinda crappy i know but im gonna get her in some good light and take some better pics outside :D

Please do.
If Dude would have accepted 2K LESS, it woulda been parked next to PINKIN :)

I'm so jelous that I look like a green 1992 Bill Blass!

THe mark's New buddy

I had to buy the Mark A new girlfriend..

DSCN0781.jpg

DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN0783.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

DSCN0785.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

Last edited:
thanks! I had the mark uncovered yesterday and gave it a good coat of Mothers Carnuba Wax.. Shined up nice.. might stretch it's legs this weekend put the Z06 up for a day or 2.

Man i wish you could see how new this Mark is.. i need to get pro pics done up, or figure out how to work my expensive camera lol..

Man i wish you could see how new this Mark is.. i need to get pro pics done up, or figure out how to work my expensive camera lol.. Oh and i found this for sale on a website.. love to buy her i have always loved these Versilles..
1111471.gif

1111472.gif

LOL! well just a few bucks.. if i had more the Versailles would be at my house too.. :)

Missing Offset Chevies

Man i wish you could see how new this Mark is.. i need to get pro pics done up, or figure out how to work my expensive camera lol..
If you were like 1000 miles closer, I'd do the shots ~for~ you.

The Chevy is sexy too.

Tell us about the offset garage. I've only seen this done once before and it was done for expansion and completed with dissimilar materials. Your facade is a complete run.

Makes me miss my old Mark VII ...
Your old Mark misses you too Bro.

Thanks Bud.. yeah would be nice.. but i will work on better shots.. As far as the Garage, it was built to withstand and 10. 0 Earthquake and catagory 5 winds lol.. the house was built in 1934 so it had a small carport wich was only 15 ft wide the closet and master bath stand where it stood.. I moved it forward and staggered the new Garage it holds 3 cars now.. :)

Cool concept and great use of space (rob outside driveway space to make indoor garage space).

Nice.

I GOTTA look into a garage on my property. Down side is that residential zoning here says that x amount of square feet (a percentage) of the total property needs to be undeveloped. I'd probably need to build UP instead of OUT.

Can you say UNDERGROUND GARAGE?

Members online

No members online now.
Back