93d6_3.gif

IMG_0185.gif

7216_3.gif

8eeb_3.gif

93d6_3.gif

a607_3-1.gif

IMG_0184.gif

aa54_3.gif

Ok so 10950 miles on the clock, Im driving with the windows down and the passenger side window won't go up or down? LOL! first trouble with the car.. I mean the car drives like a new car,smells,and looks.. Any info on why a window sounds like it's off track..? any help would be appreciated

Here are some more pics,before during and after i got her home. Now i just have to get her all clay bared and Zainoed then the passenger door window fixed..
BNYmCNQBmkKGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVgL3BJpkn1.gif

BNYl14QB2kKGrHgoOKjQEjlLmVoWOBJpj63.gif

7d68_3.gif

P3122635.gif

i-3.gif

P3122640.gif

P3122645.gif

P3202695.gif

P3202696.gif

P3202720.gif

P3202699.gif

P3202704.gif

IMG_0243.gif

IMG_0244.gif

IMG_0245.gif

IMG_0246-1.gif

IMG_0247-1.gif

IMG_0253-1.gif

7216_3.gif

79c4_3.gif

That is a nice Mark VII, I remember seeing it on Ebay.

Meh... It's missing the OEM foglight covers.

Nope fog light covers in trunk i had them take them off so they wouldn't lose them.. And thanks for the link.. i'm sure it will be a small project. Didn't think i would have to replace a window motor at 10K miles.. lol! oh well she's still a beauty.. like buying a new MArk..
:p

From Delran With Love

Dude.

First of all, congratulations on a VERY nice score! I was only about $2,000.00 away from snagging this beauty! The seller approached US at a breakfast cruise in Edison, NJ maybe a year ago. The closest I've come to owning that kind of mileage was my 1988 with 12,600 miles.

You WILL bring this car to Carlisle, Pennsylvania the first weeked of every June. You MUST officially join the ranks of LINCOLN MARK VII COLLECTOR and chronical this vehicle's activities for the next 20 years.

"It is your destiny."
- Some Dude Named Palpatine

FN sweet Bro.

Second, it sounds like your window motor regulator gave up the ghost. Replacing the dowels is a two hour in-the-driveway job for a complete novice.
See:
Power Window Motor Replacement
or
Power Window Motor Repair

LOL! thanks man, as far as driving to penn. not gonna happen.. :D gotta keep the mileage down... i drive this car like a granny."well one that knows how to drive" My C/E i sold was just as nice but had more miles on her clock... Man i have been looking for one in this color for a long time, very hard to find with low miles.. Now i have to crack her open and do some surgery on her pass door.. thanks for the info.....

BB

Last edited:
LOL! thanks man, as far as driving to penn. not gonna happen.. :D gotta keep the mileage down... i drive this car like a granny."well one that knows how to drive" My C/E i sold was just as nice but had more miles on her clock... Man i have been looking for one in this color for a long time, very hard to find with low miles.. Now i have to crack her open and do some surgery on her pass door.. thanks for the info.....

BB

shadow-car-trailer.gif

LOL! nice trailer.. she came to my house enclosed with a 500,000 dollar Rolls Royce.. no open trailers for her.. thanks for the compliments.. :)

Damn that is a nice Mark VII!!!
how much if you dont mind me asking... car is amazing

Members online

Back