The LS is clean and ready for comments.

dsoul27

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
it was such a nice day out i got out and cleaned up the ride a little....just finshed cleaning the side mirrors, what do u guys think......

:L

1378.jpg

Sure makes the Flip-Flop Trunk look silly. Retro OEM wheels and tires - Styling, man!

i just had to post... everyone else is showing there rides off.... now its my turn

I like the grass coming out. Really accents the color of the car. nice mod. i dont know if you know but the bumper doesnt look flush. I would check that out.

That picture reminds me of why i picked the LS. As f*cked up as that car is i'll bet the driver would have been fine if they were wearing a seatbelt.

The guy that owns that car calls it a light rollover. I was on his page and like 2 weeks after he bought it, he wrecked it.

Great pic, it really runs the pics of my car into the ground. Feel free to check out my car and give me some feedback if you'd like. Just click on the link below and it will take directly to a thread that I have recently posted. You guys know which one it is, the one that dsoul27 loves so much. Oh yeah and dsoul27, I am still looking forward to seeing the pics of your mountian bike, fish tank, telephone, and forehead with the Lincoln Logo on them like you said you were going to post.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=24156

Please only positve feedback, I am looking for something to boost my self-esteem. Thanks! :lol:

hey dsoul27 i think a little more soap in the water could have got those stubborn spots you missed.

I think the guy that parked next to you hit your door with his as he got out. Other than that, it looks good. :D

On a serious note, this car looks like it went through what we call CFIT in the aviation world (Controlled Flight Into Terrain).

theunclesam said:
I think the guy that parked next to you hit your door with his as he got out. Other than that, it looks good. :D

On a serious note, this car looks like it went through what we call CFIT in the aviation world (Controlled Flight Into Terrain).

HA HA HA HA HA.....

theunclesam said:

shouldnt it be UFIT, (Uncontrolled Flight Into Terrain). i think part of the problem is the guy lost control.;) man, almost made me want to vomit. i hate seeing wrecked LS's. how the hell is someone going to wreck it two weeks after they buy it, what can the guy not drive or something.

yeah, FLA02LS, a while back i was thinking about trading my ls in on an 03 mustang gt and the dealer was talking about how his wife owned three, and flipped one of them and rolled like 20 times and walked away from it. unibody construction.

Members online

No members online now.
Back