the kid is in town!!!!!!!

He does awesome work. The 93 looks great. To bad I have to DD it :( Hope you had an uneventfull trip home KK. Your welcome to use the garage anytime you come down. Thanks again for the great work!

they are in the works im combining them into one video should be later this week but it will be up

Any videos yet:D Are they gonna have music? I would really like to hear the engines and the burnin tires. But a good Pantera song could really back it. My cousin has told me that Tim's car and my car were the only two to light off both rear tires.

you asked for em and now you have em!!!!!!! sorry it took so long but here they are all consolidated in to one video! i present to you the burn out video.

YouTube - Burnouts

Tim we may have to have a vote to see who won that one. I had them rollin there. But you got a good squirrely one Tim.

You all might want to look again, mine broke both loose...watch the smoke, but I would say Tim won. Sorry Josh maybe next time. Hope to see you all this weekend @ Ford Fest at KCIR Dragway for a show and Go. Call me for details if you need them, @ 816-739-8045 See ya, Steve

Don't know about the best, but it was the longest and it did go a little sideways. The best part was seeing Jasons eyes as I went by him sideways! Classic holy schitt look with BIG eyes! :eek:

Tim we may have to have a vote to see who won that one. I had them rollin there. But you got a good squirrely one Tim.
thumbwar.jpg

Does anyone want to run against me @ KCIR this Saturday? Hope to see a few club members there. Putting in a new thermostat today. Anyone from Luxury Muscle have a drivers side front Airbag?

No airbags here Steve. And I really want to go to KCIR but I'm flat ass broke right now. Old red would gladly give you a run for your money. What time is it gonna start and what are the cost's to get in?

Does anyone want to run against me @ KCIR this Saturday? Hope to see a few club members there. Putting in a new thermostat today. Anyone from Luxury Muscle have a drivers side front Airbag?
Dont know where that is or I would run ya.

Just saw what looked like a brand new non-oem drivers air shock at the junk yard yesterday. We were rushed out cause I was gonna pull it. I couldnt find a single crack in the rubber.

My spare went on Gregs car. There were some at pick-n-pull in KCK but Alan(KingAirePilot) got em. Hey, Justins is still holding air!

If I don't work tonight, storms a coming, and Lauren is cool with it, I may go with you. I picked up a W3Z2 PCM at u-pick-it and that would be a good place to see the differences between it and my W3Z3.

one of the guys who works part time at my work is a 25 year retired pinellas county deputy sheriff, his name is bob, when i was leaving work the other day he was getting in his honda pilot and called my car slow so i made the turn at the end of the building to go towards the street, he was right behind me and from a roll i punched it and blew the car sideways down the whole driveway leaving work and almost put my car through the building next door to us lol his face was priceless, so this morning i asked if he liked it when i left and he said if he wasnt retired he would love to see me on the street, and i told him, but you are retired so suck it, he just laughed!!

Members online

Back