The Kid is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see webvettes post? Have you pm'ed him or him you?

Just a reminder. We have bought lot's of porkchops. And erraticating neighborhood cats as we speak.:D:D:D:D

I still am confused as to this meet time and place. I am in se KC. 93 Nordic/Aquamarine. I would like to attend. My car is not street worthy tho. Air ride is a pita. Grille is so bad that it won't be seen in public. LOL! I would love the details of the meet/detail.

post 79 the day will be sunday the 22 josh correct me if im wrong

what do you need for your air ride ive got spare set of bags and solenoids

if you need a ride let me know id be more than happy to pick you up if need be im in Roeland Park so im real centrally located i think i have your no still from when i needed a part mine is 316-212-4261

mike

KK will be in town the weekend of the 20th. I figure by Sunday the 22 he's gonna deserve a break and we could have the KC meet and cruise. I guess I got a little excited and was screaming 20.

KK I am gonna take you out for one of the best steak BBQ dinners you have ever had.:D [after you finish the car of course] :D

Does anyone like chicken cause I have 4 full birds in the fridge just waiting to have beer cans shoved................ well you know where. And I have also stocked up on porkchops. :D:D

The whole group meet thing will start and end at 4826 Locust AVE. KCK 66106 on Sunday the 22nd. Be here around 11:00am to roll out.

Like I said before call me at 913 789 6449 for more info if you need to. :D:D Feel free to call us we would love to see all of you there.

Hey Mike come by the shop if you need to talk or just call. I Can't wait to see you all.

Hi Mike,

Were you seeking the seat box a while back? I want to be part of the rally if you will. Can't drive my 93. I probably need all the bags, solenoids and all. I do have wheels. Just needed to know day, time and place. I could meet you at your place and ride with ya tho. My # is 816-682-4563. Alan.

Well me and mrs1bad went to the store. We have 4 full chickens and 20lbs of pork. :eek: Will this be enough? :confused: I have also erradicated most of the neighborhood cats.:D

I will be there

I will be there and i could try to get a couple slabs of ribs if you want. Just let me know josh call me on the cell. I might get some work done if he has time i would like to see what he can do for my rust spots. Oh i put my new grill on yesterday but damn it i broke a part of it putting it on those things are so fragile! but it still looks better then it did, maybe i will stop by for a little bit today.

Hell yea Zach. Some slabs would be awesome man. Now we just need some tater salad and some other sides and we'll have a good ol fashion BBq.

Hey tim you're bringin' the brew right;):p

hell ya

I think i can come up with that tater salad and maybe some beans to how does that sound. let me know and i need to know about how many people so i know how much to get.

Hell yes man. There will prabably be anywhere from 12-20 people there. I have also invited some car guy friends that are gonna come and we can all share info and BS all evening.

JK Tim. I was just hoping to get some responses out of you guys. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D There will be some beers but it will be mainly bring your own drink kinda thing. But there will also be sodas, juice, and kool-aid.

:D VELVEETA SHELLS AND CHEESE WITH BACON PIECES :q:q:q:q YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Bring your car and yourself if that is all you can I hope to see you there.

This stuff is far better than shells and cheese it's a recipe tha I've been working on. Everywhere I take it it disappears faster than anything else you all will love it. I'll write it down for mrs1bad for you guys to have on your own as well.

Well, we had Oklahoma Joes brisket and pulled pork. Then 1Bad did some butt can chickens. I kicked F'ing ass in the burnout competiton and somehow the illegal mexicans got involved. And my car still needs detailed. Just got another 12 pack and the illegal aliens might have got the kid! I think their pissed! No pork chops that I can remember. But I kicked ass in the burnout competion, just ask Webvette.

Yous truely,
Sgt. Stadanko

LOL LMFAO HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA

Members online

No members online now.
Back