The Kid is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
:D Hell's yeah man. This has been a total surprise to me. Mrs.1Bad has had this in the works for a while now. She told me today so I could rally the guys together.

:D He is gonna come down to detail the Chamelion :D[Yes we are talking about KustomizingKid]. My wife has been planning this as a birthday present. My b- day isn't til November but schedules and stuff. And what time better to make the chamelion shine then summer.

I don't have any specifics yet but I know it will be 2-3 weeks from now and he'll be here. He is looking to do a few other marks in the group [ and LS's I'm sure]. So if anyone wants to come we'll have a barbecue and all. This will be a totally kid friendly envirnment and will be a good time for all. So let me know and let's see some local faces. More details Will follow as the thread progresses.

The chamelion with this much depth in the sun. Epic.

deep.jpg

count me in i cant wait to meet him and see if he has any good ideas on detailing and other tips for the mark

The more cars I do the more the 9ish hour drive is worth it... hahahahahaha... I mean I will drive down for one car... but I would much rather do 10 :D

Mine may not be a rare color but it would look awesome shined up more than I already have it

You guy's will like KK's work he detailed the inside of my Mark VIII before they gave it to me at the beach party in Boscobel this year. :cool:

This will be a totally kid friendly environment......
have you ever talked to the kid? yeah gonna need some earmuffs for the lil ones ;) not saying im any better lolol
You guy's will like KK's work he detailed the inside of my Mark VIII before they gave it to me at the beach party in Boscobel this year. :cool:
it better still be clean next year although i dont think anyone could get it as dirty as it was :yuck: the 2" of what looked like potting soil under the ft seats worried me

The Kid is coming??? Lord, hide the pork chops! :N
Mini Kini will do a good job on your car. you wont be dissapointed.

have you ever talked to the kid? yeah gonna need some earmuffs for the lil ones ;) not saying im any better lolol

it better still be clean next year although i dont think anyone could get it as dirty as it was :yuck: the 2" of what looked like potting soil under the ft seats worried me

SHEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOtTTTTT!!!

Looks like a sweet deal there, brandon! Hopefully more guys sign up!

He does do great work guys. :D

I can just see it now ... KK and the traveling steam cleaner .. LOL ...

Good Luck KK ...

Remember .... he's a Kid ... have lots of food ...

Oh and don't talk to him too much while he's working ... ADD ... Get it ...

You can do the junkyard mark, it needs buffed bad and some color sanding! Should have my LSC parts on by the time you get here and maybe the exhaust.

Anyone who wants a detail done pm me for pricing, it really depends on what you want done for how much it will cost.

I can just see it now ... KK and the traveling steam cleaner .. LOL ...

Steam cleaner or not, he is doing something few people do nowadays... he's taking a stab at business ownership. If he can make a go of it and make good money at it, why not?

Oh, and hide the house cats when kk is down there... 'nuff said about that.

Steam cleaner or not, he is doing something few people do nowadays... he's taking a stab at business ownership. If he can make a go of it and make good money at it, why not?

Oh, and hide the house cats when kk is down there... 'nuff said about that.

Oh I agree ... not a bad way to make some extra cash and have some fun ... Also with KK's skills and knowledge (Don't let this go to your already fat head) don't some simple driveway mods ... You supply the parts I'll come and do the work.

Keatonsdad and I have been talking and would like to do a cruise around town to various KC pic spots. We both know a few places right off hand. And if anyone around a lake;) [Tim] Knows some nice spots let us know. ;) We will most likely do a bbq at my place later in the day.

Alrighty... I am planning one day per car, +1 day for any incidences...

Right now we have:

Chameleon
Keanonsdad
Go Fast Get Tickets

So 4 days.

What works better for people the 13th-currently 16th or the 20th-23rd?

Lets get a few more people signed up!

I have been told by my boss the 20th -23rd. And I also work the weekend of the 16th. Woot woooootttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Back