The "I just filled up my tank" support group/suicide hotline

Whats up with the small tanks Rollin ?

last fill up for me on the International was;

DIESL CA PUMP#4
744.920 L @ $1.329/L = $990.00
33.331 L @ $1.329/L = $44.30

it was not at a fleet station, so I had the small nozzle and it took forever,
plus it needed to be reset when it reached $990

she was thirsty though, half a 1/4 left.

EDIT: wait ... I might now be getting the unit cost per Gallons vs Liters mixed up .. but I'm still above 1000$ to fill both tanks ???

Two 75 gallon tanks. I just get paranoid about running low. Most I have purchased at once it 120 gallons.

Spent $560 in the last 24hrs.

Crazy full quantities I'm all too familiar with.

Just leaving for North Carolina, starting Monday.
Should be a nice tour, nice light/medium load too.

~ hoping for some good weather.

Up here in Canada we have mad oil too ! But at the pump I'm paying 1.50 a liter for premium , thats about 5.25 a gallon ??? WTF where's all this god damned oil going ? I fill up about twice a week , 180 $ a week ! It hurts but what can you do , I love my V8 , never owned a six or four ! I need a little kick when i press down on the gas pedal otherwise what's the point ? You guys know what i mean ! Even the guys with a V6 get a nice kick too and my boy that has a 04 LSV6 tells me the gas consumption is almost the same ? I guess now a days a V6 is as performing than a earlier V8 if not probably more ! Thats technology for ya !

Big brother you can blame the Feds for the price. Up here the Feds get a slice of the price per gallon based on percentage. Do the math, the higher the price the higher the percentage yield. We get ripped off in Canada. All the other "oil rich" countries have low taxes or no taxes on fuel at all. Go figure.

Members online

Back