Terminator Bumper Roll Call

Lux

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So who has thrown down money on the new bumper by temple?

It'll be nice to see it on some cars in different colors.

Ive already spoken to my body shop and they are smoothing the body on my 97 very soon and prepping it for paint...this will be a perfect time freshen up the front end and ditch my grille and front bumper which are both in horrible condition.

Theres a group buy discount at 6 bumpers, wondering if that has that been met?

Now that the bumpers are available, I wonder why nobody is talking about them...? Is this another case of everyone was on board until time came to pay up.

everyone is probably keeping it under wraps until they are installed.

attachment.jpg

My new bumper should be made and sitting at Temple's now. I will be dropping The Mark off at Temple's next month and he is going to do everything - paint, fog lights, and install everything when he returns from the Carlisle Ford Car Show. :)

My new bumper should be made and sitting at Temple's now. I will be dropping The Mark off at Temple's next month and he is going to do everything - paint, fog lights, and install everything when he returns from the Carlisle Ford Car Show. :)

And then you're making your way to Forsyth county for a photoshoot with my car. :cool: :D

LinkyFrontoff.jpg

I dropped off my header panel and grill to the body shop on Wednesday and John Temple was nice enough to drop the bumper off there on Thursday.

In the meantime this happened...

Halo_1.jpg

halosDark.jpg

I tried to use 80mm rings when I installed the projectors but they were just a tad too big for the shrouds and I snapped all four. I figured 75mm's would do the trick and they did and there was much rejoicing. Doesn't look as ghey as I thought it would, I will have a switch just in case I hate it.

I have some stuff to do while the bumper gets painted like:
Install trans cooler
Mount HID ballasts in stock location
Install Fog light wiring harness

-Scott

LinkyFrontoff.jpg

I dropped off my header panel and grill to the body shop on Wednesday and John Temple was nice enough to drop the bumper off there on Thursday.

In the meantime this happened...

Halo_1.jpg

halosDark.jpg

I tried to use 80mm rings when I installed the projectors but they were just a tad too big for the shrouds and I snapped all four. I figured 75mm's would do the trick and they did and there was much rejoicing. Doesn't look as ghey as I thought it would, I will have a switch just in case I hate it.

I have some stuff to do while the bumper gets painted like:
Install trans cooler
Mount HID ballasts in stock location
Install Fog light wiring harness

-Scott

I could see you doing a few more of those, you should make a seperate thread

I would have bought one right away if they weren't $650 now I'm just waiting till I have the money

Wish making a Hood for one wasn't so rediculous ..I'd like this bumper if I still had a Gen2 nose

Mine is sitting in the garage, waiting for me to find a good body shop (just moved to the area).

I would love to get one. Unfortunately i loaned out my car and has started to leak lots of oil. Hopefully sometime this year he can tow the car to the shop so it can be fixed and back in my hands. Then ill get the bumper. You either get one or you dont. Soon there will be no more or any other aftermarket body parts like this. Dont be chickens

Mine's on. It was the first production bumper. We made a few modifications to clear the intercooler lines. The hood is complete and on the car also.
No pics until Carlisle though.

Same, I'm not posting any body pics yet ...I've put up a couple teasers

Interesting... ive had members do this to crown vics but never seen it on a mark

Mine's on. It was the first production bumper. We made a few modifications to clear the intercooler lines. The hood is complete and on the car also.
No pics until Carlisle though.

Intercooler lines! What is going on in your garage?

I'm waiting until I grab a new mark. Then I'm grab a bumper and if those halo lights get mass produced....

Bumpon1.jpg

It's on and looks great. I just have to do an oil change, aim the fog lights then I can install the lower panel.

-Scott

Members online

No members online now.
Back