Tell me what you think. Few ideas on Painting the LS

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Please excuse my photoshop skills. They suck and I know it.:lol: I drew up three different ideas that I have. What do you guys think? Feel free to make color suggestions. The Autumn Red WILL be the base color no matter what design I choose. The grey in the photos will be chrome paint on the car.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 01.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 03.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 02.jpg

I'm kinda likin' the middle one... but the top one looks WAY too much like an early 'Vette to me...

i just saw my friend yesterday that knows photoshop front and back, unfortunately i only see him on weekends or i would've told him to do a better draw-up to get the closer rendering. i would have to go with the third but i'm not sure about black

make this a poll and have ppl vote... I liked the second if u want to stand out.. but the 3rd is the safest and best lookin one of u ask me.. add some flakes over both colors.. top and bottom and set off the car nicely..

3rd. leave that white line off though.
Honestly, the current paint job looks better than anything else, but 3rd if you feel the need.

i like the 3rd personally, but origionality would go with 2. but if you do the 3rd so something besides black up top

Metallic black or Dark Cherry paint to compliment the existing paint.
Texturized/marbelized 3" side stripe to accent the chrome.
Faded red pin stripe to bring out the red in the calipers.

Actually, the line is too straight... I might draw one that is a variation of #2 and #3...

customls1.jpg

Members online

Back