Tasca Ford (06 LSE conversion list)

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just want to share with everybody that if you want some parts to give these guys a try. I ran across them why looking for a part and end up buy a few parts from them. Turns out that they are cheaper than TeamFord and other places that I have dealt with on the net. For anyone who wants to do the 06 LSE conversion, click on the link below. I have put together all the parts in the shopping cart and everything can be bought for $586.31 and that includes shipping. That's cheaper than TeamFord and LSkoncepts.

https://www.tascaparts.com/shoppingcart/index.cfm?action=viewCart&siteid=213668

OEM Catalog
Front bumper Bumper and components Bumper cover W/sport pkg. $463.65 $306.01 $0.00 $306.01
Collision Catalog - 2006 - Lincoln - LS
Front lamps, Fog lamps, Fog lamp assy, Fog lamp assy Back - W/sport package - W/sport package $38.15 $25.18 $0.00 $50.36
Front lamps, Fog lamps, Fog lamp assy, Mount bracket, Mount bracket Right - W/sport package - W/sport package $62.52 $41.26 $0.00 $41.26
Front lamps, Fog lamps, Fog lamp assy, Mount bracket, Mount bracket Left - W/sport package - W/sport package $62.52 $41.26 $0.00 $41.26
, W/lse pkg. $150.02 $99.01 $0.00 $99.01
Total: $537.90
Estimated Shipping: UPS GroundUPS 2nd Day DeliveryUPS Next Day DeliveryUSPS to APO and FPO addressesUPS CandaUSPS Priority Mail InternationalUSPS to Canda

I just want to share with everybody that if you want some parts to give these guys a try. I ran across them why looking for a part and end up buy a few parts from them. Turns out that they are cheaper than TeamFord and other places that I have dealt with on the net. For anyone who wants to do the 06 LSE conversion, click on the link below. I have put together all the parts in the shopping cart and everything can be bought for $586.31 and that includes shipping. That's cheaper than TeamFord and LSkoncepts.

https://www.tascaparts.com/shoppingcart/index.cfm?action=viewCart&siteid=213668

it says thers no items in the cart

I copy and pasted the information, it may be a little confusing but there it is and the prices.

That's just the bumper. You will still need the side rockers and rear bumper.

If you want the full conversion but the side rockers IMO aren't all that special, and neither is the rear bumper. Just paint your stock ones to match.

How about the chrome trim for the bumper inlet? Is it in there?

I need a new one because the place i got my kit is poor CS. ( yes i am holding a grudge, lol )

Side rockers do matter. Trust me. I had my 05 gray rocker panels painted body color, and while it looks very good, there is a gap between the panel and the door of the car. It's noticeable. The LSE / 06 ones won't have that gap.
It's not a must though. You can get away with just painting it.

I live in RI and they allow me to pick up parts for the internet price, so I avoid shipping charges. A coil only cost me about $38.

Uhh Tasca.. 2 LSE grilles from there, both scratched, so I gave up.

That's just the bumper. You will still need the side rockers and rear bumper.

I know that's just the bumper. I'm not talking about the whole kit all the way around, I'm just talking about the front end. I don't think I would pay all that money for that kit anyway. I just saw that the rear valence on the 02 Lse is still a thousand bucks and I was like dam.

How about the chrome trim for the bumper inlet? Is it in there?

I need a new one because the place i got my kit is poor CS. ( yes i am holding a grudge, lol )

Yes it's in there. I bought mine from there. It's was only $99. If you want the part number, just let me know and I can give it to you.

Side rockers do matter. Trust me. I had my 05 gray rocker panels painted body color, and while it looks very good, there is a gap between the panel and the door of the car. It's noticeable. The LSE / 06 ones won't have that gap.
It's not a must though. You can get away with just painting it.

If you say so, but I don't think its noticable. If your doing the conversion though and don't mind throwing the money at it, you might as well.

LSE Sideskirts

2006LS.gif

2006LS2.gif

Standard LS Sideskirts painted

CleanCars003.gif

May42010004.gif

LSE Rear Bumper skirts

2006LS3.gif

2006LS4.gif

Stock Painted

May42010005.gif

CleanCars004.gif

It's all a matter of opinion anyway.

Man I like that lip spoiler on the trunk. Where did you get that? Very nice LS too, like the way it looks and sit.

If you say so, but I don't think its noticable. If your doing the conversion though and don't mind throwing the money at it, you might as well.

Standard LS Sideskirts painted

CleanCars003.gif

Well lookey there, a black burb!

sorry to bring this back but does anyone have part numbers for everything, taskas website kinda sucks...

Members online

No members online now.
Back