Tasca Ford (06 LSE conversion list)

sorry to bring this back but does anyone have part numbers for everything, taskas website kinda sucks...

Isn't it just about the stupidest :q:q:q:q you've ever tried to use? Drilling down all those categories just to end up nowhere. :confused:

sorry to bring this back but does anyone have part numbers for everything, taskas website kinda sucks...

Bumper 4W4Z17D957AAB $336.61
Chrome Trim 4W4Z17C829AA $108.91
Fog Lights 4W4Z15200AA (2) $55.40
Fog Light Bracket Left 4W4Z15266BA $37.14
Fog Light Bracket Right 4W4Z15266AA $37.14

Tasca (shipped) $626.97
LSK (shipped) $893.99

sweet deal man! thanks im gonna start buying some parts in the coming up weeks!

I got in a little accident and ordered a new LSE bumper from them last Tuesday. The next day I got a message saying there shipping calculator didn't work and I need to pay $70 to ship instead of $30. I asked them when and how to pay it and they said once they get it packaged they'll send me a payment request. Now 6 days later I still haven't got it. I tried emailing them twice and nothing. :confused:

Also do I have to order the chrome trim that goes around the lower grill separate?

yes they do that with shipping, when i ordered mine, they emailed me the next day telling me shipping is more due to the actual bumper cover being oversized and +1 on chrome trim being seperate

This is the bumper that wont fit correctly on the gen 1 correct?

I got in a little accident and ordered a new LSE bumper from them last Tuesday. The next day I got a message saying there shipping calculator didn't work and I need to pay $70 to ship instead of $30. I asked them when and how to pay it and they said once they get it packaged they'll send me a payment request. Now 6 days later I still haven't got it. I tried emailing them twice and nothing. :confused:

Also do I have to order the chrome trim that goes around the lower grill separate?

yes they do that with shipping, when i ordered mine, they emailed me the next day telling me shipping is more due to the actual bumper cover being oversized and +1 on chrome trim being seperate

I would fight that.

You dont sell something for a price and then call the customer back up to charge more.

I would fight that.

You dont sell something for a price and then call the customer back up to charge more.

it was almost 6 months ago, besides insurance paid for it so i had the money, it wasn't too much more anyways

I called just called Tasca and its going to $140 to ship from Rhode Island to Washington :eek:

It's strange that the shipping is that high. When I bought my LSE bumper from a seller on ebay, the shipping was $85. One thing to point out is it was was bubble wrap and inside a big piece of plastic. Then I eventually sold my Gen 1 sport bumper to a member on here out in California. I went to a local FedEx dealer to ship. She wasn't sure on how to measure it so she called for some guidance. The only thing that I did was bubble and shrink wrap it. She then put it on the scale and it still didn't increase the weight by much. It costed me almost the same price to ship it to him out in Cali. So unless the dealerships are actually putting it in a box, then that is what's driving the price. Because they measure linear inches of the box and that would be a nice size box to ship.

Members online

No members online now.
Back