Tampa Area Get Together

OK before I do that... my wife works with a woman who with her husband tunes this Rousch Mustang it is sick. At any rate I have asked her to se if sh has any iggys for a place to do a garage day.

I real need to know who all will be wanting to do work just so I can set some expectations. Plus on the short chance eithe of my leads require a small amoutn of finanacial motivatio for use of said space are you folks that want to get the work done ready to share in any potential cost.

Rest assured if this if there is any I will bust my bumper to low ball em on it. This is jus amuc of an opportunity for an perspective business owner or tech to earn some extra business and a I will actively promote it as such.

I think we have a strong group of FLM owners in our section of the SE and I intend to try to leverage it for our benefit at any opportunity I see so long as it fits the rules and regs established by the proprietors of LvC.com

whatever the cost is noah, i am able to dish out! just keep us all posted on the location and date, and i will be there buddy!

not certain if I will be working on mine yet as I am trying to squeeze some CFL, SWFL and SFL lincoln dealers on an 05.

I am still in love with my 00 so if they can't get near where I want to be there will be no love lost.

It looks like the 06s are priced pretty close to what I am seing on the quotes for the employee plan 05s

Wow, you guys have been hard at work since this afternoon. Thanks for all the help on the locations.

Ken - as for the dealership I go to, it will not happen there. They are not so nice either.

Ill willing to pay for renting a place out up to a certain extent.

I will push to get the space FOC if at all possible. If I hae not heard from my wife's co-woker and/or husband byMonday I will call te ford tech that I know. I am confident he wont get the parts through the dealer but he is a good guy and should know someone with some space.

Ahh snap. I will hit my old neighbor up too. I know ths guy that used to work for the dealer I used years ago. He left and opened a shop for a while here in Brandon. I will slide by on saturday and chat with himand see if he is still running the joint of ifhe thinks the whoever is will let buys some space fora little while.

I am gonnaget this MFer hooked one way or another. I am still in a fog from selligmy house and over extending myself in my work forthe past month and a half.

I am aiming for Aug 20th this should provide us enough time to solidify a location to accomplish our task of fixing at least one car and chewing the fat for a bit.

galantz28x said:
TIme and place, and I will surely try to make it. :dj:

Not to put you on the spot but do you think we could use the Audio Itch garage area on like a sunday?

Akkord29 said:
Not to put you on the spot but do you think we could use the Audio Itch garage area on like a sunday?
I doubt it. We are open on Sunday for business now. The owner prob wouldnt go for that one.

Thanks Galantz28x, we are shooting for the 20th to get together, keep watching to see a location.

Yeah, maybe by then you'll have a new set of rims...right Jay? :N

Maybe not Ken, they said they don't make the 19's in our bolt pattern.

Akkord29 said:
Maybe not Ken, they said they don't make the 19's in our bolt pattern.
So, the guy on eBay responded to your email? I never heard anything from him. Howver, that's a bummer on the 19" wheels.

GrayGhost1 said:
So, the guy on eBay responded to your email? I never heard anything from him. Howver, that's a bummer on the 19" wheels.

Yup, he replied this morning.

No luck on either guy. My old nighbor is going out of the country and the guy I know at the dealer doesnt have the time this month. I am waiting to hear from the gal my wife works with to see if they have a shop they go to that would be consideried friendly to our situation.

No luck here either, I tried a friend of a friend, and he can't accommadate us either. Ill keep trying as well.

Wifes co-worker did not pan out she said the most the dealer will let us use is a conference room; liability issues pretty much keep the shops from rent out space or letting folks work on their own car.

I'm pretty sure that between all of you guys, you probably have a mostly complete set of tools. Maybe you should get a list of what is needed, have people bring certain tools, and then you can find a more general area to work. Just my thoughts.

I have pretty much any tool needed...I have no problem using my place, the only thing is the space. Also I'm having some medical issues right now, so I have to see what the Doc says. I also stuck out with my son's place. His boss said it was an insurance issue. At any rate Noah it was really great meeting you the other night. Like you said we need to do it again.

I've been out of town for the last last couple days, but doesnt look like we got a place to work with yet. Ill keep looking as well. Hopefully we can get something done this weekend, can't really drive my car around. I feel like I'm messing up the transmission.

Why don't you just buy one of those big pop up canopies and use it or does it have to be garage?

Anyone in tampa wit an 00 LS let me know. I have my shop manuals arond some where and I would more than happy to give them to you.

I donot have the electrical wiring diagram book but I do have Vol I and Vol II maintenance manuals.

I sold my LS today and bought an 05 G35 Sedan 6spd MT Blk/Blk so I wont be needing them any longer. I also have a spare windshield rain sensor.

I have an autoenginuity.com scantool that I would be willing to sell for 150. PM me if you are interested as I have some better detals about the package that would be beneficial for FLM owners.

I'll stillbe happy to help turn some wrenches if you want the help. I still love the LS and it will be a long time before I have it out of my system.

eL eS said:
Anyone in tampa wit an 00 LS let me know. I have my shop manuals arond some where and I would more than happy to give them to you.

I donot have the electrical wiring diagram book but I do have Vol I and Vol II maintenance manuals.

If I hadn't have moved from Sarasota, I would have already been by your house to pick them up.

Alright guys, we don't look like we are going to find a location this time around.

So I am willing to pay someone to help me do the driver side. If you have a small garage it should be good enough. PM me, I need to get it fixed ASAP.

eL eS said:

I sold my LS today and bought an 05 G35 Sedan 6spd MT Blk/Blk so I wont be needing them any longer. I also have a spare windshield rain sensor.

I have an autoenginuity.com scantool that I would be willing to sell for 150. PM me if you are interested as I have some better detals about the package that would be beneficial for FLM owners.

I'll stillbe happy to help turn some wrenches if you want the help. I still love the LS and it will be a long time before I have it out of my system.

You Trader...LOL So you bought another French Car??? Keep the French happy. Well it's been great.. I'm ready to buy a Hybrid, if this gas s&*t doesn't let up soon. A freind of mine that had a LS traded his recently for a G35 coupe. He like it, but still says he misses the LS.... Good luck.

Members online

Back