Taking orders for gen1 heatshields

View My Video

I feel like I really sucked at this seemingly easy install. Also, the gasket seems to not want to stay on towards the lower left end (facing the shield).

Not that big of a deal, really looks 100x better. thanks.

View My Video

I feel like I really sucked at this seemingly easy install. Also, the gasket seems to not want to stay on towards the lower left end (facing the shield).

Not that big of a deal, really looks 100x better. thanks.

LOL ... pain in the butt, "kind of" a pain in the butt, pain in the butt ??? but you managed, that's what counts.

Now that you changed your intake, remove both your battery cables for 15mins, hook them back up and allow it to recal the new idle settings.

Hite (or others) can you confirm whether or not your heatshield will fit this? It seems like a pretty good deal, cheaper than the kkm and uses a k&n filter! http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-2002-L...Parts_Accessories&hash=item53da93b440&vxp=mtr

Yes it will fit. The heatshied is matched to the MAF housing. The filter and MAF adapter have no effect on fitment. The intake tube dictates which heatshield will fit your car. I have heatshields for all gen1 intakes (LSK/ASMI, Insys, and factory).

Heatshield are on hold for now untill I source cheaper rubber edge trim. The trim I was using went up too much in price to make these worth while. I will update when they are for sale again. Thanks

I inherited one of your heat shields from Manoli. LOL

image.jpg

image.jpg

Someone's got a nice clean looking EGR, I might just change mine out for the sake of getting rid of the only rusty part under my hood.

Then again, wheel grinder might be a cheaper solution.

Heat shield looks good izzy!

Someone's got a nice clean looking EGR, I might just change mine out for the sake of getting rid of the only rusty part under my hood.

Then again, wheel grinder might be a cheaper solution.

Heat shield looks good izzy!

Yeah, you like it clean don't you? LOL

Inheritance is about the only way to get one. I just cant find the time to get these going again. I get emails and PM's alot but time is at a premium lately. Glad to see there are still some heatshields out there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back