Taking orders for gen1 heatshields

Hilte, you should start making some transmission components :shifty: I suspect mine might be on its way out.

Of all the people who have purchased a heatshield I was told by one person (not from LVC) that they were not happy with it. They expected higher quality they said. 200 and only one complaint ...I'll take that. Thanks again everyone!

Wow that is good stats. Having seen one in person they look quality and I can't wait till mine is done

I have yours done reaper. I finished it this morning. I wish I had enuf sheetmetal to have it ready for you yesterday when we did your springs. I can mail it to you or we can get together with GRELL in a week or two and I can get it to you then. Its up to you.

That's right, The Hite Man, AKA Vodka Redbull Man
Hite Performance fueled by Vodka Redbull.

I have yours done reaper. I finished it this morning. I wish I had enuf sheetmetal to have it ready for you yesterday when we did your springs. I can mail it to you or we can get together with GRELL in a week or two and I can get it to you then. Its up to you.

Thanks brother looks like Ill be up that way this weekend. I should be able to meet to pick it up!

Hmmm lets see...

Halloween party tonight... We have a soccer game Saturday afternoon, but should be free that night.

Sunday, Busy all day (they're opening arrowhead at 8:30am for a 3:05 game !!!!)

Sunday, Busy all day (they're opening arrowhead at 8:30am for a 3:05 game !!!!)

I refuse to go to any more Chiefs games until they make a significant changes...and a quarterback change isnt enuf.

Scott Piolli must go! He refuses to spend any of the $30 million in salary cap to make our team better. He has refused to admit he made a mistake when signing Cassel to a $63million contract before even attending a practice. He has made too many terrible decisions in trying to make the Chiefs the Patriots of the midwest.

Duane Bowe must go! Any player who celebrates a touchdown when losing by 20+ points is a selfish, arrogant player and should be traded.

Eric Winston must go! He called out fans for cheering Matt Cassel when he got hurt. The fans started cheering when Brady Quinn was warming up because Cassel should've been benched a long time ago.

Brian Daboll must go! Any offensive coordinator who calls a draw play from their own 5 yard line at 3rd and 25 is a complete idiot. His play calling is horrible and situational awareness is lacking.

End rant.

So, I'm guessing you guys enjoyed that game last weekend against my Bucs...:D

j/k

Just got my shield from Hite today! I will get it installed tommorrow! Pics to follow:D

sooo did the GEN II shields project go down the pooper?

Yes unfortunately. There were multiple parts to source from multiple vendors and the price was close to that of the K&N Typhoon kit. So I figured most people would rather buy the K&N kit instead of going to the trouble of buying 5 different parts form 5 different places for $30 less than the K&N kit.

It's in!

image.jpg

Idk if its because im on my phone...but that looks like a tiny cone filter :confused:

lol it does look small now! I am going to get a larger one today as a matter of fact. If you remeber I had modified the stock airbox before I got a shield from hite. That set up didnt allow for a bigger filter. Now that I have a bigger cavity I will get a bigger filter:D

Modified airbox.jpg

its not how big the filter is, but how you use it, so dont worry about it ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back