Take a look at the 2010 SHO.

<-------------- drools...

Cant wait for a production review with some track times! Also, whats up with the trunk release button on the right of the IP? seems weird to me.

No real manual? Pass, what a shame.
Miss the mark again Ford? Cry later when no one buys your cars..... then go to the government for handouts...

The only N/A car company that is really doing some interesting things is Buick- sexy cars.

the v8 "bubble" sho's were auto only also, and slow as hell when compared to a older sho.
this sounds promising, from op's link "The tranny is augmented by a manual mode that can be controlled either by the console shifter or paddle shifters, and will also rev match downshifts and hold gears even when the tach is bouncing off the engine's redline."

Amen...such a sexy Taurus...it's like a Cougar (old lady) getting a complete plastic surgery job :-D

looks like they borrowed others designs, again. Already seen this though, big whoop.

looks like they borrowed others designs, again. Already seen this though, big whoop.

Not really- most of the designs come from their Ford Interceptor concept car. The front is a blend of the previous-generation 3-bar Fusion and the Ford-in-Europe Mondeo.

I'd still rather have my LS....who would find a Taurus more appealingt than a Lincoln with massaging passenger seats......girls love it :p

I'd still rather have my LS....who would find a Taurus more appealingt than a Lincoln with massaging passenger seats......girls love it :p

I think the Taurus also comes with massaging passenger seats (as an option).

I'd like to know how well they work though- didn't Cadillac try to implement a similar seat?

They are making it look like all the other new cars out there, anyone see BMW in the designs. I do and see them in all the new cars, every car maker wants to be a BMW. I don't know why, because all the BMW's are not long term cars to keep. They are great while new and for a few years and then all the gremlins start to come out.

Yeah I noticed the new #-series has nearly the same taillights as the new Audi A4s......sad.....Funny thing about the new A4s and their LED daytime lights...I already found out a gay feature with them.......I say one taking a turn and I guess while the turn signal is on...the daytime LEDs shut off until the car's turn signal is shut off (or when the car completes the turn) I thought...WOW...how gay.....

I don't know why, because all the BMW's are not long term cars to keep. They are great while new and for a few years and then all the gremlins start to come out.

I disagree. My BMW is 19 years old and still going strong. I've seen lots of old BMW's still on the road and in good condition too. Sure, they suffer electrical gremlins after a while but you deal with the known problems, just like any car.

Couldn't comment on these newer style ones though, with their new technologies and added complications...

They are making it look like all the other new cars out there, anyone see BMW in the designs. I do and see them in all the new cars, every car maker wants to be a BMW. I don't know why, because all the BMW's are not long term cars to keep. They are great while new and for a few years and then all the gremlins start to come out.

Funny.....that is exactly who the Lincoln LS was designed after and made to compete with.

yea too bad audi will shyt on lincoln...

Yeah, but a similarly equipped Audi will cost a fair bit more too.

At least American cars represent good value for the dollar. (potential depreciation aside)

Oh, I know that the LS was made to compete with the BMW and it did it very well. But it was the way that Ford promoted the car that made it not worth continuing the LS.

The LS with the technology now could compete greatly with the CTS....the only set back is the Corvette engine they put in it..but common...can't Ford but the 4.2L Superchargered V8 from the Jags into it..or do a smaller one...kinda like the downgraded 4.0L S-type engine was made a 3.9L for the LS.....make a 4.0L V8 with a supercharger for a new LS and it'll make my day......especially with AWD...that'll put in in BMW and Audi courtyard and blow some walls off the competition......Lincoln still has no good cars available as far as ConsumerReports.com 's standards

just another in a long line we can't afford.
mustang, lincoln, challenger, camaro etc etc etc.

Members online

Back