Strutmaster vs American Air suspension

No contest. Buy from American Air Suspension.

Better service, customer support, and Eddie is a participating active member of the Lincoln community giving free advice through message boards like this one.

Anyone know max wheel size once the cars been droppd? Theres no memebers discount threw American suspension , is there? How about from Bill at Supercoupeperformance.com ... Any thoughts on them?

Go with Eddie from American Air Ride.

I don't know about discounts here on LvC but Eddie will not let you down.

Also Eddie will buy back any old parts you replace for more savings plus he offers a 2 year warranty over the one year on the other company.

I got the gold member discount from StrutMasters, 369.00 delivered. that was a year and a half ago. I did not like the Gabriel struts that came with the front springs, so I replaced them with Monroe SensaTracs.

JC1994 said:
I got the gold member discount from StrutMasters, 369.00 delivered. that was a year and a half ago. I did not like the Gabriel struts that came with the front springs, so I replaced them with Monroe SensaTracs.

By the time you send back your old bags and compressor to Eddie you'll be very close if not better.

But the best thing about buying from Eddie is the service. Plus Eddie is one of us...

JC1994 said:

I believe Eddie uses Monroe struts with his springs.

Thank you, Just getting seated here I am a old member of Lincolns online and just found this site. I figured it may have been a old thread but what the heck, I knew the site and posted to get things rolling. Trying to help I guess.

I've been on Lincoln's on line but found LvC more to my taste.

I'm a good friend of Dereck on LOL... He came to Boscobel this past summer for a visit.

Welcome to LvC...

Oh by the way... if you have air ride issues.. Eddie's is the place to go.

Cool. Im still a noob over at LOL myself. What i particularly like about this forum, over the others, is the Wednesday chat nights. (9pm til late)

i have followed eddie from american air's tips on here, i bought my kit from strutmasters before i knew about him.

parts for my mark viii will come from him, now though.

i bought a conversion kit from american air suspension and and when i got it the box said strutmasters on it

eddie sells strummasters product, same product, but eddie's service blows everyone away. i deal with eddie alot, i also get all mt compressor cores to him so he can keep people going on air!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back