Stainless Steel Rear Shock Mounts and Poly Bushings

Yes sir. I've got a bunch of them sitting in the garage right now.

The price is $66 shipped. I'll respond to your PM as well.

They allow you to install Thunderbird shocks (cheaper alternative, and more options for higher performance shocks) on the Mark VIII's. The stock Mark VIII mounts use an integral bushing that wears out quickly, and causes clunking noises.

If you've got any in stock I need a set.

These are a good product to consider if you are wanting to replace your worn-out rear shocks with better units. I got Jays plates and installed a set of '03 Cobra Bilsteins and could NOT be happier. These are a quality product (and no, Jay did NOT pay me to say this; I am just that happy with the product and what that product allows to happen).

Alright guys, I'm going to do another pre-order. I've sent an email to the waterjetter to go ahead and cut out another batch of these. I need a few people to pre-pay before I can make payment for them though. I just spent over $3000 on a brand new milling machine, and don't have a lot of extra money right now.

I'll be sending PM's to everyone that has expressed interest.

Thanks!

PM me. My 97 has been making a thud sound for the last 6 years. Usually when the transmission shifts into 4th. Is the price still $66.00.
Roddy

BTW I've used this Web site for years with great success. Thanks for the information. Converted my headlights a while back. They work great. Have had the coil spring conversation for 7 years. Although the original strut master struts weren't very good. I converted them to kyb. Much better.

Tell me how you want me to pay.
My address: Rod Royle
2131 Rosewood Lane
Pueblo, CO 81005

Members online

No members online now.
Back