ST. Louis Meet

Outkast

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well since the weather is getting better, wanna have a lil get together?

pictures...wings...whatever...

I am in. I talked to Bklene50 this morning. Hes up for a get together.

How about doing it in springfield, I will most likely be there easter weekend. And it is only a 4 hour drive for me, so it is not that much of a burden any date.

St. lunatic...bring it anyway...we would love to check out a mark...(you know we can"t catch one :shifty:)

drizz...you mean springfield missouri? Thats like a 5 hour drive for us...I know John and Ben prolly can't get away for that...but I'd LOVE to rob...I mean see your car in person...

John...what is a good date for you and Benji?

Well maybe I could make the trip all the way to STL if the timing is good. i'll check in for dates, but by no means make plans around me lol.

From Springfield Mo to I-270 St Louis/South County area. Its a bit over 200 miles. Could make the drive in 3 hours. Have the get together at South County Hooters or Hot Shots. Just an idea.:)

If you can decide on a spot [BUDWEISER BREWERY MAYBE] And give a 3 week advance I'll be there. Plan it and talk to steve also http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=13685 He runs Luxury Muscle It''s a local club. Plan it right and we can all travel? I'm just say'in, Lets make this a huge club. Google luxury Muscle. Come to our Hooters meet and meet us all. Let's make this a MIDWESTERN thing.

If you can decide on a spot [BUDWEISER BREWERY MAYBE] And give a 3 week advance I'll be there. Plan it and talk to steve also http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=13685 He runs Luxury Muscle It''s a local club. Plan it right and we can all travel? I'm just say'in, Lets make this a huge club. Google luxury Muscle. Come to our Hooters meet and meet us all. Let's make this a MIDWESTERN thing.

Does Luxury Muscla have a website? I googled "luxury muscle". Didn't any results for the St Louis area.

Well use the link to PM Steve. It is a K.C.club for now, but growing strong.

Thank you for the tip. I did PM him. He hit me back. Had a few questions. Just waiting on a response.

I'd love to make it a midwest thing...I'd love for some marks to show up too...

I got a respond. If we plan something and give them enough notice, we might be able to make a BIG meet out of it.

I was thinking. Maybe, hit "Midnight Madness" st Gateway.

thats awesome that you guys are trying to get together i met steve at streetfire, once a while we talk he seems to be a cool guy and he was telling me yesterday that he was planning a get together for the future i wish i could go but is kind of far.

Midnight madness would be a great idea!

for those that don't know, its a open drag race night. usually runs from 6pm or so till 3 am...lots of people show up, lots of cars. If you wanna race your car its like 15$ or 10$ to spectate.

must have seatbelts, battery hold down clamp, and antifreeze overflow catchcan to race. no helmets unless you run faster than 12.99.

Theres a show-n-shine and drift course. Its a goodtime. I will check to see, what the Midnight Madness schedule looks like.

They just started advertising midnight madness. Its the last Friday of every month, till october. 25$ to race, 15 to spectate.

April 4th sunday at 12:00pm the marks will be at the hooters again. PM me or Mrs.1Bad4.6l for details.

Members online

No members online now.
Back