Springs Finally Here - New Wheels!

OntarioLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
So the snows finally gone, got my springs in and wheels on. I ordered the Eibach springs and from other cars I've seen on this site, I cut one coil out of the front and half a coil out on the rear. I like where the rears at, but I'd like to cut another half coil out of the front - that'll be at a later time though. I got custom adapters made, 5x108 to 5x112 20mm thick and found this set of Rotiform NUE's for sale which are 19x8.5" all around. The wheels came with brand new Falkens on them 215/35/19, but whenever I eat through these tires I'd like to get a thicker sidewall. I think a 35 series tire looks sort of small on my LS. But other then the small tires, car needing to be more low, and possibly another 10mm spacer in the rear I'm happy with how it sits at the moment. Let me know what you guys think, any feedback is always appreciated!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those looks sick. get rid of that chrome and you're in business.

I feel the same way, should I tape it off and try to colour match the chrome silver? Or use plastic dip or something?
Thanks!

Looking good in the Silver Frost Ontario!

~ just down the 401 East from ya, sporting same color.

Nice wheels. Yes mask it and color match. Not hard to do at all. If your paint code is TS you might have to have your local parts store order in a can or two of DupliColor rattle cans tho.

bfm0341.jpg

tried that TS from Dupli- it's not a 100% match, not as 'metallic' but very close.​

bfm0341.jpg

Oh nice BigRig! I didn't realize how many LS enthusiasts there were until I purchased mine. It's been a great ride so far, only had to replace a window regulator but other then that mines treated me fairly well!
And thanks Jolin, I'll have to grab a can of that and maybe give it a shot one day. Do the front and rear chrome strip that runs across the bumper.

You can also visit Paintscratch and have them mix you up a can and ship it to you. I've used them a few times and it's generally a pretty darn close match.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate you, I want Rotiform Nue's sooooo bad. That looks sick.

What company did you go through to get your adapters? also did you have to cut your existing studs to fit new wheels with the adapters?

Interesting that the tires "fit"...but I think that may be loosely interpreted, because they don't seem to "fit"...that is, unless you plan on driving in a straight line, avoiding all bumps in the road, & plan on parking on the street so you don't have to pull up a curb :)

Did you have to roll your fenders? The pics don't show how they sit in relation to the fender...are they flush, sticking out, or somehow, someway tucked in? :) What's the offset on the wheels?

The adapters I got made from a company called Novus Tech. A guy in Kitchener Ontario makes custom spacers and adapters - www.novustech.ca
And no I didn't have to cut my existing studs, the nuts holding my adapters on sit right in, which almost look like a pocket in the back side of my wheels allowing the wheel to sit flush on the adapter. I can take a photo and post it to give you a better idea.
I don't have my fenders rolled, if I go any lower I think I may need to either roll my fenders or buy camber bolts to avoid rubbing. And the front wheels have the slightest amount of poke on them, the rears sit pretty flush. But only because there's some natural camber there from lowering the car.
The wheels have an offset of +35, with the 20mm adapter make it +15.

Members online

No members online now.
Back