Southern Ohio and surrounding Meet (yup im ready for another!)

ShortCircutLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Its that time again! Actually we were talking about one more before the summer is gone. This time in central Ohio or southern Ohio. Who's in?

Holy cow, lol I'd be up for another in like a month or so, I'm low on cash....

Where? How's about you folks come to Indiana, don't you ever get tired of looking at Ohio? :p

If it is around Columbus or more south I am in. Right now 2 hours is about as far as I can go one way.

Columbus or anywhere south of Columbus im in... oh yeah. Im already in. LL where's a good spot for you?

Honestly I don't care, just for scenery I would say a park would be best. You probably know the area around Columbus better than me:) If we did it there the south side would be preferable. Anyone else interested in something a little more southern than the last two meets? If so chime in on where you are located so we can guage a somewhat center point for everyone. I am cool with driving little bit but right now 2 hours one way is tops for me. My Saturdays are precious right now.

I'm in Cleveland. Can prob drive a max of 2 hours. I totally understand about how precious Saturday's are with your new child. I'm still not sure how I feel about leaving my wife home alone with him after she spent the past 6 weeks with him all day long. Would be nice to have another meet though.

I'm in,, I should be drivable for this one!!, I'm 1 hour north of INDY so everything so far is good for me

It would depend on the date but I could probably make it to Cbus.

One other suggestion. In Barberton there is a Kart track where they do rentals. Not go karts but the real kart racing karts we could try. I have done this before at Beaverun Motorsports Complex in PA and it's a blast. The track in Barberton is smaller but Beaverun is probably to far away for Thomas.

http://www.barbertonkarting.org/

ha that would be awesome, but I won't be able to make it if it is too soon. I'm still not sure how much money I will be dumping into my automocar this weekend.

It is acting up real bad now took me 45 minutes to go 5ish miles. last night getting home.

im going to be tight on cash as well . im awaiting a vet bill. i have no idea what it will total . that can be good or bad . Justin , will they offer group rates? i thought about suggesting hocking hills zip line again cause the possible shots of our cars from the canopy would be amazing but i cant spend $ 75. on solely that as of now. i might call them and see if i can work some magic on a lowered rate . just for sh!ts n giggles.

Bull, how far from Columbus are you??? I am about 25 minutes north of Florence, KY. Also lump me into the "tight on cash crew"!

Columbus is a good 3.5-4 hours from me, but depending on the date I'll consider it.

Im open for any day except September 22. I gotta keep that open just in case. There's an auction at Ritchie bros I'd like to go to.

I am in depending in the date. Mine is due to have the new engine put in within the next 2 weeks. I am 2 hours south of Columbus. Just off of Rt. 23.

Mid to late september would be good with me. We have been wanting to go to the columbus zoo and Visist with jens familia down there anyways. I know stacie wants to go to the zoo

I love animals and all that. But the zoo. Ehh. Been there done that. Most of the animals hide inside in this kind of heat. Im in if that's what everyone wants to do, but maybe we can find a car show or something going on.

I would imagine be that you live so close, and the zoo would be much coller it you just walked in and all the animals were just in a field hanging out with each other

I think I can make it, but I'll have to see if I have any exams the week we are going. So I guess I'm on standby haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back