Southern Ohio and surrounding Meet (yup im ready for another!)

I called Schmidt's today to ask them about their usual Oktoberfest traffic. Good news. They moved the festival North about 8 miles from Gerbil Village. Oh I ment German Village. :D They don't get nearly as much business as they use to. They're usually fairly busy on Saturday but it's not that bad.
So we have Saturday, September 20 th @
Schmidt's Sausage Haus
240 E Kossuth St,
Columbus, Ohio 43206.
Everyone cool with that?

U mean 24th? 20th is on. Tuesday.

K. Just making sure. Mine went in the shop yesterday but I am hoping to see it back by next Thursday at the latest. As long as it is out, I am in as far as driving. If not, and the weather permits, I will ride the bike up.

I would be in. It may not be an all day event for me (last semester of school) but I am down for a few hours.

Is this still going to happen? Any chance on bumping it one weekend to Oct 1st? My sister is throwing a 1st birthday for my neice on the 24th and I was just told about it.

That sounds good to me. I have to work next Saturday anyhow. We went to replace a cracked head in one of our trucks today and found out the motor is shot. so i'm going to the auction later this week if I'm Lucky enough to outbid an Arab on a truck Saturday will be the deadline for removal of items won. I hope ill have something to pick up!

Columbus? and Yes on the 1st. I'll have to stop short and wash it before but HELL Yes I'm in!!

Good stuff ! Anyone who wants to NOT drive through a scratch o matic is more than welcome to stop by the house or my shop ( don't know yet if I have to go in) and touch up their ride.

I'll see If I can make it, may have to pick up a couple odd jobs to fund it but I would love to come.

I am glad you opened this thread again since I was just going to search for it. I can't do the 1st now. I know it was my idea to push it back, but I just can't I am sorry. I have a pre-existing obligation that I was reminded of yesterday evening. My brother-in-law is hosting an event and I told him about a month ago I would help him do it. It is pretty much an all day thing. Additionally I may have to work in the morning which would even complicate things even further...
Icing on the cake is I have two papers and a proposal to get done between Saturday and Sunday... I really can't wait for school to be over in December. I forget what it is like to just have to go to work.

actually the following week would be so much better, this last pay was a school loan pay so I'm bassically broke, but next one is not :)

Yeah i wanted to back out as well. I took another job and i have to work till 2 or 3 am. I didnt want to bother with getting my car clean and actually doing something Saturday. Plus i have to work Saturday from 6pm to 2 or 3 am again.

Well, third times a charm. Throw out some dates and well try to re- reschedule.

yes!!!! re-schedule it!!

there is alot of members wanting to do it

Well let me start by saying welcome to LVC ! I couldn't help but notice your name STIHLboy. Do you work for a tree company? Just curious.

Well, third times a charm. Throw out some dates and well try to re- reschedule.

Well let me start by saying welcome to LVC ! I couldn't help but notice your name STIHLboy. Do you work for a tree company? Just curious.

thanks! glad to be here!

I do not work for a tree company, but i have 30+ chainsaws and 2 are strictly for racing.

it all started when my cousin, came over with a vintage stihl that he wanted help on fixing, so i signed up on an arborist forum looking for help under the name "stihlboy". and then i was hooked.

Members online

No members online now.
Back