Son of a B*TCH!

PetesSweets86

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was at my buddy's place loading up our Ar15s for going to the gun range today and I noticed (since we were on an incline) that antifreeze was all over the driveay. I was like "GOD :q:q:q:qING DAMNIT!"

Took it to my Ford dealership (Was my Lincoln dealership but now Ford, Lincoln, Mercury have fused) and they have to keep it over the weekend then gotta work on it on monday.....

....what a F*CKED up way to start a weekend...and I was gonna drive out and do :q:q:q:q tonight after shooting :'(

Had to vent.....

I knew what it was but I didn't have the tools, nor do I on hand for getting behind the coolant resovior. You did read I was on my way to a gun range, who the :q:q:q:q keeps there tools around when doing :q:q:q:q like that?

I told the dealership what needed to be fixed...they just can't do anything til monday-tuesday.....

I knew what it was but I didn't have the tools, nor do I on hand for getting behind the coolant resovior. You did read I was on my way to a gun range, who the :q:q:q:q keeps there tools around when doing :q:q:q:q like that?

I told the dealership what needed to be fixed...they just can't do anything til monday-tuesday.....

Love your way of diagnosting a problem ;)

..................so how did it go at the range?

I am not sure, but most dealerships probably don't like to be told what needs to be fixed. I tried to tell them when I went in that I think it is was something to do with the fuel system, after the third time there for the same problem they changed the fuel pump. Anyways, good luck and hope it works out for you.

Ford Lincoln and Mercury fused?

What news!

I do. I have a set of tools that never leaves my car, and another set in my truck, and another larger set of tools at home for big repairs.

+1. I don't know who wouldn't have simple tools in the trunk. I always have a small tool box in the trunk with ratchet/sockets, screwdrivers, open ended wrenches, pliers, vice grips, etc. I also have zip ties, extra hose clamps, etc. for spare parts.

Ford and Lincoln/Mercury haven't fused. Ford Motor company is trying to politically "eliminate" the small Ford, Lincoln/ Mercury dealers by forcing them to meet outragious numbers/expectations thus causing the small dealers to give up there franchise rights to the closest large dealership.

I was at my buddy's place loading up our Ar15s for going to the gun range today and I noticed (since we were on an incline) that antifreeze was all over the driveay. I was like "GOD :q:q:q:qING DAMNIT!"

Took it to my Ford dealership (Was my Lincoln dealership but now Ford, Lincoln, Mercury have fused) and they have to keep it over the weekend then gotta work on it on monday.....

....what a F*CKED up way to start a weekend...and I was gonna drive out and do :q:q:q:q tonight after shooting :'(

Had to vent.....
it never happend

Ford and Lincoln/Mercury haven't fused. Ford Motor company is trying to politically "eliminate" the small Ford, Lincoln/ Mercury dealers by forcing them to meet outragious numbers/expectations thus causing the small dealers to give up there franchise rights to the closest large dealership.

Na, the Ford dealership in Bellevue (where my car is at) Bought out the Lincoln Mercury dealership there across the street so now they are fused as ONE dealership instead of two.

As far as the shooting day..did'nt get to..the gun range day was at 2:30 and I didn't reach the dealership til 3:15 sinc e I was 30miles away at my buddy's place loading the car with our guns and ammo when I noticed the leak.

Range day would of been fun. I just got an Acog for my Rob Arms XCR which I haven't shot in months. I was unsure wether to shoot the AK47 as well or just shoot the pistols....owell once I get my car back I'll go shooting wednesday or friday :p

Na, the Ford dealership in Bellevue (where my car is at) Bought out the Lincoln Mercury dealership there across the street so now they are fused as ONE dealership instead of two.

As far as the shooting day..did'nt get to..the gun range day was at 2:30 and I didn't reach the dealership til 3:15 sinc e I was 30miles away at my buddy's place loading the car with our guns and ammo when I noticed the leak.

Range day would of been fun. I just got an Acog for my Rob Arms XCR which I haven't shot in months. I was unsure wether to shoot the AK47 as well or just shoot the pistols....owell once I get my car back I'll go shooting wednesday or friday :p

Hey Pete...I assume your name is Pete...
Anywho, where do you live?
I work real close to where your car is, in Bellevue.
Your profile says 98034(Kirkland), but you state Seattle, as the city...maybe this is planned stealth???

Anyway, if you are in "98034", I will definately see you around!

Hey Pete...I assume your name is Pete...
Anywho, where do you live?
I work real close to where your car is, in Bellevue.
Your profile says 98034(Kirkland), but you state Seattle, as the city...maybe this is planned stealth???

Anyway, if you are in "98034", I will definately see you around!

Actually I just moved to Redmond since I work near Microsoft. Nice to see another Washingtonian around here.

As for the update guys....looks like the Coolant was cracked...so it's getting replaced once the retarded Warrenty adjuster calls the dealership back. Good thing this is getting taken care of before my warrenty ends in April. Of and looks like my Valve covers are leaking too so I gotta get the warrenty ppl to fix those as well.....

I hope he didnt demand they fix the cracked coolant:lol:

Members online

Back