Son of a B*TCH!

Aight finally got my car back (been gone since friday) and for replacing the coollant resovior and a few hoses it came to nly 155 with parts/labor

Aight finally got my car back (been gone since friday) and for replacing the coollant resovior and a few hoses it came to nly 155 with parts/labor

Wow, that's not bad at all. I've only had one (non-warranty) repair bill that was anywhere close to that inexpensive.

Well I just know how to haggle in this economy :p

The problem will be getting my Passenger Side Valve Cover Gasket...it's leaking (not too bad) so it needs fixing....once that's done and I fix the crack in my windsheild..my car will practically be like-new :p

The problem with the LS is its all labor. IMO parts really arent that bad for this kind of car except the expensive plastic ones. Those piss me off.

The project didnt involve much labor but that is still a very low cost considering they kept it that long:rolleyes:

Make sure you use the red coolant not the green coolant. The red is crack resistant.

Good question...should check that :q:q:q:q...I remember firestone suggesting the red coolant but I dunno what the Ford dealership ended up putting in...

Members online

No members online now.
Back