Someone Needs a Reality Check....

$15k???

b1ca_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0214435833&category0=&fvi=1&item=180214435833

I would be scared that 3m hood scoop is going to blow off and crack the windshield

Holy crap! I thought I was the only one with a mark that has fake emblems all over it and a non functioning hood scoop.:D Sorry guys, I lied, I couldnt put all that garbage on my car......a scoop that doesnt work, straight cobra emblems(when there are those bad a** lms ones available)and hood pins that serve no purpose other than to scratch the hood(at least the lock pins don't have wire loops) So far the bids are up to almost 700 dollars.....oooooohohhh:rolleyes: Better jump on it guys.

:slap: Ok, I feel sort of bad now. We shouldn't be rippin this guy too much. I'm sure it is a very nice car. I just don't think 15k is very realistic. A little research on the facts wouldn't hurt him either.

:slap: Ok, I feel sort of bad now. We shouldn't be rippin this guy too much. I'm sure it is a very nice car. I just don't think 15k is very realistic. A little research on the facts wouldn't hurt him either.

He likely knows the facts and is hoping to find someone who doesn't>

Collectible my azz. Man, some people really are full of B.S.

"Vehicle has never seen any inclimate weather not even rain! Car has only been out to be shown in local car shows."

He must hit a ton of local car shows to put 109000 miles on the car.... 109000 miles and never in the rain?????

I was looking at that post last weekend too, WOW! I am a newbie, and even I know it isnt worth 15k- and if it is, mine is for sale for only $9995 :----)

ran carfax for :q:q:q:qs and gigles heres what i found
02/25/2006 New Jersey
Police Report
Case # 06-3758 Accident reported
in Ocean County
It hit a parked motor vehicle
not to mention hes only owned it for 5 montha cocains a hellofa drug

Members online

Back