Sold the Lincoln

Soopa009

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just made this thread to thank everyone and show love. Sold the Lincoln about a month ago now, got it with 78k sold it with 117k just wanted a upgrade I guess. I do miss the car and honestly mine never gave me much of any trouble at all, and if I did have a problem this forum saved me hundreds of times. Met alot of great people here on the forum and appreciate all of you for helping me with questions or suggestions, just an overall great forum to be a part of. Thanks everyone! :cool:

If you have him on FB, then you already know.

I won't ruin it, but let's just say... YELLOW!

Oh yea, I meant to ask, did you sell it wrapped? Or did you peel it?

You do realize the main demographic for facebook is not teenage girls don't you? Their main demographic is 18-29 year olds. Many of which were there on the ground floor back in 2004/05 when it was created just for college kids.

I thought bashing facebook already lost its coolness. It is clearly a useful tool for social communication.

Just because you have a Facebook, doesn't mean you're on there playing flash games and chain posting fake elaborate stories that make single mothers in their 30s cry. A lot of people use it for getting stuff done and keeping up with old friends.

Like now I will be able to see what Soopa is doing to this new ride as he will likely not post it here on the LS boards anymore. I am already ahead. In fact, I already know what car he got.

Like now I will be able to see what Soopa is doing to this new ride as he will likely not post it here on the LS boards anymore. I am already ahead. In fact, I already know what car he got.

This.

New car is sick too. Props for getting it and making it a daily Spence

I was just joking around hence the hahahaha - I personally would never create a facebook for myself because of my employment - but I DO have a facebook page for the side business I run because it is a good way to reach a BUNCH of people at once. Anyways, back to the topic at hand tho - pics or it didn't happen.

He probably won't post any pictures just yet. He is wrapping it matte white first :)

while not three letters...

Z06?? somebody did say yellow!

ooooh, most SSR's that I've seen have been yellow...

Members online

Back