Sold the Lincoln

I swear, I never wanted a corvette ever...

until they came out with the C6 (amazing how much better a car can look without flip up headlights!) then things started to change...

went for a ride the other day in a buddies LS7 powered monster* with a progressive 200 shot! let me tell you , I'm fukcing sold!!!

*not a true Z06, but more of a put together franken-mostlyZ06 lol

that (your) beast looks hot!

I could do without a c4..

You know, I used to say the same thing. But my pops bought one last summer, a '93 40th anniversary car, and while the LT1 may not be anything by today's LSx standards, it does rip pretty good, sounds fantastic, and doesn't squeak rattle or leak like you think it might. Let's face it here, it's a 3400~lb car producing 300bhp, and 330 torques, it's not slow, by any stretch of the imagination. I like to think my Mark is a pretty quick car also, but when the hanky drops, and all I can see is four oval tail lights four car lengths ahead of me, it's no joke anymore.

you couldn't pay me enough to drive a C4, other than the ugly looks and terrible interiors, the reverse cooled 350s.. wait sorry, I'm mean LT1's ain't nothing special...

honestly, I would rather have a beat up 302 fox instead...

you couldn't pay me enough to drive a C4, other than the ugly looks and terrible interiors, the reverse cooled 350s.. wait sorry, I'm mean LT1's ain't nothing special...

honestly, I would rather have a beat up 302 fox instead...

My dad had two of them, when they were selling C4s new. I drove both of them. Once. I agree with you completely. Hard to get in and out of, ride like crap, handling is pretty good though.

Classic LvC talking about something totally irrelevant, I love my c6 it's extremely fast and comfortable. And now I love my LS winter beater/daily driver. Signing off :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back