Sold my 02 LS Sport

HDDave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I sold my '02 LS Sport.... It's been a great car - bought it in Early 04 as a recovered theft with 24k miles on it and it had 171,200 on it when I sold it. Still looks and feels great, but I had that itch for something new.

I have a thread in the For Sale section with leftover parts:
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=2037191063#post2037191063

Here she is the day I sold her:

photobucket-23476-1334098821164.jpg

P1030142.jpg

Oh yeah, one last picture next to my new(er) car :)

P1030131.jpg

Mods are in progress of course - more pics to come...

Atleast you replaced it with another good lookin' ls. :)

Oh yeah, bought it from another member on here - Onefreshls

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to keep it looking this clean, but I'm gonna try:

cleancar.jpg

56f41f9d.jpg

He finally sold it. I honestly thought he just wanted to hear us stroke his ego. Congrats on the purchase. Good looking car.

Man I was so sad when I read this, then ended up very happy when I saw the new ride.

I didn't think anyone would ever buy that car, but looks like he kept it clean. Where did those other wheels go?

I see you already transferred over the headlights w/ rings. Very sexy! Makes me miss my black paint...

Nice new car Dave. I remember seeing it at the car show in LI, paint was awesome.

Hoping I can keep it even close to that... this will be my daily driver so no more sitting in the garage all winter...

He finally sold it. I honestly thought he just wanted to hear us stroke his ego. Congrats on the purchase. Good looking car.

Thanks - I had to hound him a little, but it was worth it!

I didn't think anyone would ever buy that car, but looks like he kept it clean. Where did those other wheels go?

I see you already transferred over the headlights w/ rings. Very sexy! Makes me miss my black paint...

Yeah, transferred headlights over already. Jag wheels will be on soon - I'm actually liking the chrome stockers for now :)

I remember who Onefreshls is now. He's the one that loved using turtle wax.

lawlct.gif

Only the best.

Congrats on the new ride HDdave.

I have been/seen Matt's car quite a few times. Very clean car and the paint on it, is just amazing.

Good luck with it.

That was a very nice LS. Glad to see you stayed with the LS and got the best year.

Wish my paint looked that good.

When you PM'd me about selling the heatshield I didnt think you bought another LS. Glad to see you did! Good luck with it, looks very nice.

Oh yeah, bought it from another member on here - Onefreshls

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to keep it looking this clean, but I'm gonna try:

cleancar.jpg

56f41f9d.jpg

Damn she's FINE! Keep her off of I-95 and she will do just fine. Away from that mess near Milford especially. That paint looks awesome! Wish mine looked that good.

Let the mods begin.... :D:D

Mod #1

Before:

P1030179.jpg

After:

P1030190.jpg

And then Mod #2

P1030181.jpg

Before:

OldLStails.jpg

After:

NewLSEtails.jpg

Nice.

I still prefer the two tone tails for now but maybe later i will change my mind.

Looks good man. You are on the right track - loving the LSE tails.

All you need is M3 spoiler to finish off the duck tail....like this

6209266128_fd7dfc2a76_z.jpg

I hate you guys! You make me want to spend money! LOL

I love the upgrade! The 06 is sweet! I need the grill and front bumper for my 03.. already have the wheels in silver.

Members online

Back