SOB, They wrecked my car

Thats looks like a fiberglass piece, what sux is that that pearl white color is dificult to match in many cases.

Reminds me back in the day when I was six in 1993. I remember my dad, mom and I were heading to the Tranny shop to pick up our 1990 Lincoln Town Car. We saw the car and it had a star like ding on the rear windshield and that electric popup antenna was bent down broken. Which ment they were listening to the radio inside the car, and they did some snooping.

Dad freaked out and nothing could of been done but fix it out of his pocket. There was just no proof, almost like what happend to Mark0101.
Back in the day, not everybody sued one another but today, i'll picture the car before giving it to the hands of someone else, sue for damages and for a little extra cash dude. F**k**g people, you can't avoid them.

Ummmmmm....this thread is 11 months old. I'm sure the piece of plastic was replaced long ago.

It would be interesting to know if he got anywhere with small claims coourt.

Oh yeah...."Joey*****"...most service facilities won't install parts brought in because they don't want to be responsible if the part fails. Common sense.

Hmm actually I just found that piece which I sent a check in mail just last week. and no, i didn't go with the small claims. the best way is to just suck it up and fix it by yourself

And this is what happens when people bitch about paying a decent price for anything - they'd rather have a kid doin' their work for 1/4 of the price and experience.

Sorry to see your past experiences sucked man.

:(

Members online

Back