so who doesnt want to blend in........

Oh my. That's funny. I though the mufflers on my car were bad, but those tips are even worse.

i kinda like the paint. take of those wheels and the pipes and it might look ok. i dont understand how people put this much money into a car and make it look worse then it came from the factory.

doesnt match what? the only reason i liked it is because it matched with the front and rear bumper lines

EDIT: i just noticed the blue roof. make that grey and it may look ok

Great Googley Moo!!

I'll bet the guy that CUSTOMIZED? This rig wears jeans with the pant legs rolled up on the bottom. And probably a white belt and white shoes WITH PLAID SHORTS.

I'll bet the guy that CUSTOMIZED? This rig wears jeans with the pant legs rolled up on the bottom. And probably a white belt and white shoes WITH PLAID SHORTS.

Nah. More than likely, he wears jeans that are two sizes too big hanging off his a$$ with a football jersey that's 4 sizes too big to cover his a$$ because his pants are hanging down.:D

Heated seats?

That's what i noticed. Where are the controls for this feature? DOH!! what a crock of crap.

Also noticed the sun glare on the hood, dunno what it is reflecting but my first impression is CRUSTY!!

ugly paint scheme, ugly exhaust tips. the car would have looked better all blue.

Also noticed the sun glare on the hood, dunno what it is reflecting but my first impression is CRUSTY!!

That's a garage paint job. They either didn't mix the clear right or they didn't set the gun right. Or they kept the garage door open while the wind was blowing.

My opinion, the car's complete junk. Way too much work to fix that crap and get it back to a good starting basis. You can't even just scuff/respray it, they way they did it, the paint is already too thick.

The guy's in L.A..... Everything is heated... The seats, glass, mirrors, sheetmetal....

i'd rather be homeless and kicked in the balls to even let that turd sit in front of my house let alone drive it. sick hooptie yo!

Members online

No members online now.
Back