So.... What have I missed?

Damn. Its been awhile. Glad to see you are alive and kicking. Congrats on the job. Your lucky to have a job that you love to do.

I finally painted all the chrome on my LS. Bought and installed Magnaflow catback. Planning a LS meet here in St Louis June 15th thur 17th. You have to make it down for that.

Looks good. I'm working in Madison, WI right now so it may be a great possibility I could make that

If there is a choice hotels like comfort suites, I'll most likely stay there because I get a work discount.

Not sure if any are in the area. Going to have to search.

Sorry.. Been really busy..

2011-12-14_16-26-34_697.jpg

3nc3ka3lf5Z55P65X3b7745a08327503e19bb.jpg

Is that your truck? Looks great. Wheres that 06 your supposed to be getting (fb page)

A work truck!? Lol I use the vw as a work car and the truck as a personal vehicle. I really wish it was a Harley davidson instead of a king ranch but i love the diesel, no matter the trim haha

A work truck!? Lol I use the vw as a work car and the truck as a personal vehicle. I really wish it was a Harley davidson instead of a king ranch but i love the diesel, no matter the trim haha

LOL..yeah for those trips to home depot since im not gonna carry lumber and bags of soil in my LS.

You got any mods on the truck? I just finished installing my exterior LEDs.

Sorry.. Been really busy..

2011-12-14_16-26-34_697.jpg

Uggggggggh sick litre!
Check the warranty history, make sure it's had the STC fitting update, and hopefully an egr valve, egr cooler, and oil cooler done.

Or he could replace the EGR with a full delete kit which is a welded core with an up pipe.

http://firstcoastdieselperformance.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=16
$880-$250 core = $630

There's another place out there that's cheaper, but I don't remember the website.

Yeah there's a ton of updated stuff out there for the motor, some nice, alot junk. I've done a ton with Spartan diesel in Colorado, they have some badass stuff, and it doesn't come back unlike other yahoos out there who think they can build diesel performance parts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back