So, what does everyone drink?

Pabst Blue Ribbon= best beer ever made, but its gotta be ice cold. Miller Lite is a close 2nd. On the rare occasion I drink anything other than beer, its Captain Morgan and coke.

i am in college.
Missouri University of Science and Technology.
mmm, what a place.. really, though, good school. a degree from here carries some weight.

What's your major? I graduated from there: '05 BSCE. It was UMR back then...

Beer: Bud light or Guinness
Wine: Cabernet
Liquor: Jack & Coke

Iron Horse Russian Cuvee or home made Bent's Fort Trade Whiskey. The Dom or Cristal for special occasions

KS

guinness-glass--02.jpg

its still UMR to a lot of people.
Mech E right now.
the C for civil or chem or comp?

C for Civil. Working in commercial design and consulting right now.

I have a couple ME friends. One lives in IA working for Butler and the other got a job with NASA in FL. She had a dual major, Physics and ME.

It opens doors! But the work is up to you...

to relax i drink corona, bud light lime, or with steak i like to drink Bass Ale. if i am looking to let loose and get retarded quickly its captain and coke, and mixed quite strong too i am not shy with the captain. i also like a mixed drink now and then, and i suggest everyone try it, kahlua, 99 banana's and half and half cream.

My drink of choice is Mountain Dew and Don Q L'imon (Bacardi if i'm out of don Q)

I've been known to sub that with Rum and Coke. Those who were @ carlisle may have seen me take that route. :D

If I must drink beer, I take the local Yuengling or maybe Moulson Canadian. :cool:

Grey Goose Martini straight up with 3 bleu cheese stuffed olives.....if you have more than two of these and can hold a conversation...you can hold your liquor!

Black and tan (Guiness & Bass at bdubs)or whatever is free when I'm at the bar with friends. I love jack & coke, but tried the 'top shelf' cabbo ($125+ a bottle) the other night and fell in love, One of these day I'll stop all together, but it make life 'easier' at the moment.

PS Short I'm a huge wine-o, nothing like the local stuff......mmmmmmmmmmm ICE WINE, $65+ a bottle here

As far as beer, it's usually between Corona with lime, Bud Select 55, or Yuengling.

When I'm looking to just get messed up in a hurry, it's straight shots of Everclear. Of course, they don't sell it here in NC anymore, or at least the 190-proof version. Somebody told me they're selling something here now that's called Everclear, but it's a watered-down 160-proof something. A good mixed drink with Everclear is "Sweet Tart". You take a 2-liter of orange soda, drink or pour out half of it, put in 2 or 3 packets of different flavors of Kool-Aid (I stick to the basics when I make it- grape, cherry, lemon, etc.), some sugar (I think it's supposed to be a cup of sugar, but I don't remember), and fill the rest of the 2-liter with everclear (or don't fill it all the way up, depending on how sober you want to stay). If you mix it right, it tastes great and you can barely taste the Everclear at all. If you get it wrong, you end up with something that looks and tastes like Robitussin, lol.

I recently tried Absinthe, and that's one thing I won't be doing again anytime soon. I've been drinking Everclear since I was in highschool, and NEVER have I ever thrown up or passed out from drinking, but that Absinthe had me throwing up that night and the next morning. Granted, I'd drank alot of it and Vodka on an empty stomach that night, but that licorice taste coming back up is enough to make you not want to touch that stuff again for a while, lol.

Thank god Pete is here to bring some class :p

Scotch is my go-to. Lagavulin 16 is my current favorite, but it's a little on the expensive side. If I don't care if the bottle lasts more than a weekend, I'll usually drink Irish though. Knappogue Castle is my go-to. Much cheaper than scotch, probably "too expensive" by everyone else's standards.

Gin is another favorite of mine. Tanqueray for gin and tonics, Hendricks for martinis.

I drink a fair amount of beer, don't get me wrong. Kostritzer is my favorite overall, but it's heavy. If I'm drinking a lot, you can't beat a good old Grain Belt Premium or Nordeast.

You guys with your Corona and bud light... yuck! Haha.

Members online

No members online now.
Back