So I went for a drive and...

M4rk

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
...and I bought a new lens! Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 :) Couldn't resist, so I just had to snap some quick pics of my LS:

DSC_3282_s.jpg

DSC_3284_s.jpg

DSC_3322_s.jpg

And then, from outta' nowhere, I spotted something hawt emerging from the distance. I squinted a little and saw this...

DSC_3290_s.jpg

DSC_3294_s.jpg

DSC_3301_s.jpg

DSC_3313_s.jpg

But who is this guy??!! OH! It's Tony Stark!

DSC_3308_s.jpg

DSC_3317_s.jpg

DSC_3324_s.jpg

The End!

Thats cool. Every once in a while i run into a friend with.an ls unplanned

Good shots. Sweet looking LSes gentlemen.:cool:

For the love of God please tell the owner of the LS with zip ties holding the front plate to reach out to Hite as quickly as possible.

He could truly use a license plate bracket because that is atrocious.

Thanks for the comments. The photos could've been a bit better - I got carried away and shot everything in f/1.8 without thinking about actually keeping foreground objects fully in focus.

dNyce, it wasn't actually accidental, the meet was staged :p

Marc, I already told him about Hilte's brackets, don't you worry.

Still hasn't slapped them tails on lol. Nice pics, glad to see he got his paint corrected!

Nice pics. Seeing how good those cameras show off the ls makes me want one real bad.

For the love of God please tell the owner of the LS with zip ties holding the front plate to reach out to Hite as quickly as possible.

He could truly use a license plate bracket because that is atrocious.

I have plenty of them....

iron mans mods to his ls remind me of this time i met a woman in a very sexy classic black dress. we go back to her place and she changes into "somethin sexy"... lingerie that looks like she got it @ walmart.

the first car looks pretty good tho, need some chrome on the wheels to match the chrome on the grill

A for effort tho

Members online

No members online now.
Back