Small photo shoot.

loomis22

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Nice day. Decided to take my car out for a few pics. My car is full of crap atm but that didn't stop me lol.

101_0510.jpg

101_0511.jpg

101_0514.jpg

101_0515.jpg

101_0517.jpg

101_0519.jpg

101_0520.jpg

101_0521.jpg

101_0523.jpg

101_0524.jpg

101_0525.jpg

101_0526.jpg

101_0527.jpg

101_0528.jpg

101_0529.jpg

101_0530.jpg

101_0532.jpg

101_0534.jpg

101_0535.jpg

101_0536.jpg

101_0541.jpg

101_0542.jpg

101_0543.jpg

101_0544.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not really liking the chrome a-pillars. Takes away from the "rich" look of your car.

you're killing me with the miniature pics.

Car looks good.

What's wrong with them? You can click on them you know...

And thanks :).

I'm not really liking the chrome a-pillars. Takes away from the "rich" look of your car.

Yeah I know, nobody here like the chrome a-pillars but I think they draw it all together. And I'm a flashy kind of guy lol.

I'm actually +1'ing you on the chrome here. really completes the look of ur car imo.
I really didnt like the look on my black 02 LSe, so im gonna get it taken off n repainted one day. Prolly black out the chrome window trim, im not a flasy kinda guy..and these cars can pull the straight mafioso blacked out look pretty well. (or in my case a metallic Black with a dark green pearlescent style tint to it) i just need to land a job in the computer networking industry first. be a little present to myself.

But Hey back to OP. Nice photo shoot! The chrome accents it really nice. I would be curious to see how clear tail lights would look. (yaya i know ricer-roni cars have that shaz, but it would clean up the last non-chrome tan colors...just an idea and as far as i know its never been done??)
just followed link to photo bucket. (wish they were bigger there myself but it does the job) this site only allows so big of pic anyways.

I'm actually +1'ing you on the chrome here. really completes the look of ur car imo.
I really didnt like the look on my black 02 LSe, so im gonna get it taken off n repainted one day. Prolly black out the chrome window trim, im not a flasy kinda guy..and these cars can pull the straight mafioso blacked out look pretty well. (or in my case a metallic Black with a dark green pearlescent style tint to it) i just need to land a job in the computer networking industry first. be a little present to myself.

But Hey back to OP. Nice photo shoot! The chrome accents it really nice. I would be curious to see how clear tail lights would look. (yaya i know ricer-roni cars have that shaz, but it would clean up the last non-chrome tan colors...just an idea and as far as i know its never been done??)
just followed link to photo bucket. (wish they were bigger there myself but it does the job) this site only allows so big of pic anyways.

Thanks for the idea and the compliments. And idk what is wrong with photobucket. I figured they would have uploaded the same size as my camera took them when clicked on but they only go to 1024x768 I think.

You weren't kidding when you said "small" photo shoot.. pictures are tiny

The chrome works well on this LS.

I give you props on the follow-through. However, I will say a dark black tint will set off your car perfectly. That in conjunction with a silver LSE grille will add the finishing touch of chrome.

The chrome works well on this LS.

I give you props on the follow-through. However, I will say a dark black tint will set off your car perfectly. That in conjunction with a silver LSE grille will add the finishing touch of chrome.

Thank you. Yeah I plan on getting the back windows 5%, can't do front ones at all in my state unfortunately. LSE grille would be nice but I'm a little low on funds atm lol, that and idk if anyone can see it in the pics but I need a new windshield lmao.

Members online

No members online now.
Back