*sigh*.......seat......

shiryu0

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
so i looked underneath my seat cause its seems to move around, not when im seating and driving......but i was cleaning them the other day and i noticed even the bottom of the seat moved.............is this where they usually break?

i was thinking of finally getting some wheels this year :( , but i guess a new seat(s) wouldnt hurt, my drivers side is pretty worn, and now broken :mad:.......

i was looking at Corbeau seats, and they make seat brackets for T-Birds............. :D

http://corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/gts_ii/

DSC00741 (Medium).jpg

Go get some Super Coupe or SHO seats and stick em in there.. That's what I'll be doing whenever I cross paths with a good set at the local U Pull it.

So i have read that only the 92-95 SHO seats will bolt into our cars and then i see that the 96-99 SHO seats will bolt into 92-95 SHOs so wouldnt that also mean they would work in our cars?i have never seen it mentioned that the 96-99 seats would work.

I suppose I should clarify.. I'm talking about the inflatable side bolster seats found on the SC's and the 1st and 2nd gen 89-95 SHOs.

I don't understand what is so difficult about fixing the seat bracket that breaks. It happened in both my 93 and my 97 and my buddy just welded the 2 broken pieces back and they have been fine since then.

Ive had that happen too and the exhaust shop welded it up for me no problem.

Charged me $10 and I just brought the seat track to them. Took all of 10 seconds

im gonna take it apart, and get it welded at my friends uncle shop, but i might still get the seats in couple of months...........it sucks taking a hard turn and almost gettting thrown out of the damn car :shifty:

the one good yard around here shut down couple of months ago :( , they had 4 SC's but interiors were gone on all othem............

Its funny, one of the reasons why I got my 97 socheap was the broken seat. The guy said he tried to put washers and all sorts of things in it but nothing helped to fix it so he stuck a motorcycle helmet behind the seat. LOL

So not only did i get my 97 cheap, I got a free motorcycle helmet.

it is very common for them to break there i have seen countless times, 2 second mig weld job is all you need.

The worst thing you can do to those seats is push on the seatback with your arm when climbing out of them. That is how they get stressed badly and then snap!

I thought the worst is having fat people driving our Marks???
+1

I hate it when fat ass people drive our Marks! :mad: What do they think they are doing!? Should just keep in their fat peoples cars! Dang fat people. Im gonna go search for a fat Mark driver and kick his ass!!

*kicks selfs ass*

Members online

No members online now.
Back