Sifrino Will Not Start!

I don't know a whole lot about the pumps, but I know from conversations on forums that a Stang pump will work, but you have to reuse the sock. That's a guess. I am sure you'll get one of the more knowledgeable in here and they will straigten it out for you. Or maybe do a search on the net and other sites.

According to Mark VII enthusiasts I converse with, the Walbro fuel pumps for Mustangs work just fine with the single exception of the sock filter. You must use the stock Lincoln sock. High performance 190 LPH and 255 LPH are used most often.

Ask Tommy (NYC_LSC) about the fuel pump replacement. Without the stock sock, she'll think she's empty when she get's to a half a tank.

OldSchool1 said:
Ask Tommy (NYC_LSC) about the fuel pump replacement. Without the stock sock, she'll think she's empty when she get's to a half a tank.

It's actually 1/4 tank or below that it starts acting funky. One of these days I'll get around to finding a stock replacement sock and slap it in.

OldSchool1 said:
I replaced my pump and used the filter that came with the pump without any problems. I made a hole at the bottom of the can so that the filter wasn't jammed in it but other than that it works fine.

NYC LSC said:
It's actually 1/4 tank or below that it starts acting funky. One of these days I'll get around to finding a stock replacement sock and slap it in.
Just please remember the OldSchool guys and take pictures ok?

Members online

No members online now.
Back