Should user Chromebrow have this horrible image removed from his sig?

Remove this piece of :q:q:q:q?

• Yay

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
Lets see if I can type here....I laughed so hard at this first post I can barely see.
I just saw this thread, thats funny sh!t.
I wil change my pic and the size only....ONLY because you took the time to create an entire thread about it and made it funny as hell.
It may not happen tonight but it'll be by tomorrow.

and that ant eater is a badass!

Just so everyone who reads this thread in the future will know what this was about.
Thanks to sean this pic will live forever in internet fame!

seizure inducing sig pic.jpg

Why is no one is taking me seriously? I suppose we should be thankful he didn't find the Filter -> Artistic menu? Small children and the elderly are at risk here. He needs to be stopped this instant. I was the only one with the guts to make this thread. Even behind a veil of anonymity many users here can't muster up the moxie to tell you the truth but trust me they are all thinking the same thing.

Chromebrow, from one Bright Toreader Red 96 LSC owner to another, let me explain to you that within the 3 clicks it took you after opening the file in photoshop (image -> adjustments -> invert) you have DISGRACED the beauty of this car. Let me try and help you. That is what I am here for. I am your friend. Crop and resize the original photo, put a nice 1px stroke around it and be done with it. No need for inverting colors or stupid filters or flaming text or color gradients or whatever else a photoshop noob would do.

marked8 was right, this was *almost* forgivable in the 90s. I am shocked and appalled that such noobs of this nature still exist on the internet after all these years.

Okay, at this point I'm still enjoying this thread. Dont blow it for me!
First off its MY sig and I will post whatever pic I feel like and I will make it whatever color I would like. 2nd, Dont go thinking your smart and telling me how I did that. I dont have photoshop, I used a very generic photo hosting sites image editor to create that MASTERPIECE.

I admit it was a bit large but I suck at editing and computer stuff (one comment about "thats obvious" and Im going to make it even worse and larger until it upsets someone who is worth a sh!t.

Lets let this die and I am in the process of creating something for the enjoyment of all ages without the need of emergency personal:)

So, is this better?
Sean I must say yours is awesome, that thing is shiney as hell.
Very nicely done.

I think it is time for someone to play in traffic.

^^ You take yourself too seriously, I think you need to join Markviii.org

^^ You take yourself too seriously, I think you need to join Markviii.org

I know you're not talking to ME like that. With your Oct 2009 reg date and all. Were you ever even a member of markviii.org? Or are you just repeating what you read on this site to try and be funny? NEWSFLASH! All the funny happened yesterday sometime after jrherald420 was done posting his image macros. You're a day late. This thread is old news. Do yourself a favor and stop posting in it. The people have voted. Chromebrow has changed his sig and this forum is once again holy and pure.

Ive been through this already, however I will inform you. I have been a member on Markviii.org since July 27th 2005. I have owned 3 Marks and have probably already forgotten more about them than you will ever know. You come in here acting like you own the joint and people take your douschebaggery as either awkward humor, or just that, douschebaggery. I think its the second one. You did us all a "favor", now return the favor and go fall on a knife. People started out thinking you were funny, but appearantly, you werent, you just act like we should do what you say. Here, I'll call you out again, since I have been warned once, what are you going to to about it? Thats right, nothing.

I know you're not talking to ME like that. With your Oct 2009 reg date and all. Were you ever even a member of markviii.org? Or are you just repeating what you read on this site to try and be funny? NEWSFLASH! All the funny happened yesterday sometime after jrherald420 was done posting his image macros. You're a day late. This thread is old news. Do yourself a favor and stop posting in it. The people have voted. Chromebrow has changed his sig and this forum is once again holy and pure.

:lol:

Where the hell have you been??

alright guys, lets let it go now.
some of these reponses are great, but we all know tryin' to talk smack on the internet is stupid.

Though I do want to be a tough guy now that I saw that video. Funny stuff.
Thanks to all who had my E-back on this topic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back