Should i trade ps4 for these? and will they fit

freshkid87

LVC Member
Reaction score
00n0n_7TBhWxvHifs_600x450.jpg

have a 2001 lincoln ls

00n0n_7TBhWxvHifs_600x450.jpg

ive been looking everywhere for 4.25' rims that will fit on without any mods and i saw these in person they look really sharp and only have 400 miles driven on them he wants a ps4, do i do this trade?

Im pretty sure that I would trade a PS4 for these..lol. With a low price like that...I would check for cracks..I too have the ivory parchment pearl...but am getting tired of the chrome wheels..a black and silver combination wheel might look good with our color of LS.

If I were you, try looking for some Jaguar wheels. Aftermarket chrome wheels will pit. Unless you have a spare set for the winter. I would avoid chrome. OEM chrome wheels do hold up better thou. Just my $.02.

Rollin..would you suggest black rims on my color..maybe with a lip of chrome..instead of all chrome..?

Rollin..would you suggest black rims on my color..maybe with a lip of chrome..instead of all chrome..?

General rule of thumb - avoid anything that looks like aluminum foil - chrome. NO chrome anywhere, ever. Just my personal opinion :)

Wait?!?!? did you change user names?...where'd your other thread go?

It was deleted because it was more of a poke fun then actually adding advice, but i think i am going to put my stock wheels back on and call it good.

but they're bent... i thought thats why you bought (traded for) the 20"s ... now i confused.

if you going to keep the stocks , go anthracite on the rims like the LSE models

20140301_093848.jpg

What's even going on LOL. First they were bent, then you told us you were selling the car but were only kidding for some reason, and now you say the rims aren't bent? Do you even own this LS or was that a joke as well??? LOL

I think there was a level of sarcasm in his post
Yes and no, at first I was confused when I saw the different name, then I put 2 and 2 together. So then this is the same guy, before he deleted his other thread he said he didn't want to replace 2 struts so he was going to sell the car, but then he said he was joking.

Since when can members change their own username and delete entire threads? Not likely...
Right Rollin ??? (an admin made the changes, that's obvious at this point)(any admin that is)

... anyhow, enough of this, where'd I leave that shiny nickle again?

Members online

Back